X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very true. i also like to hear other peoples spin or twist on the song. different tone, beat, melody, mood

this guy has some amazing covers
    igor presnyakov
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• oh yeah, that dude is insane

Comment

• i raided my youtube favs:
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be-loLSUWT0"]YouTube - System Of A Down - Toxicity - piano cover [HD][/ame]

Comment

• tits + piano = awesome

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddn4MGaS3N4"]YouTube - Andy McKee - Guitar - Drifting - www.candyrat.com[/ame]
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• youtube block at work

FTMFL.png
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• im gonna need a link to verify on that one...

Comment

• unfortunately idk the song :/

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  youtube block at work

FTMFL.png
                  Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  im gonna need a link to verify on that one...

Comment

• fags definitely didnt see the L at the end, assumed it was a regular "ftmfw"

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      in true RT style

fuck u, u cunting buttmunch

Comment

• go play in traffic

Comment

• lmao @ "cunting"

Comment

• i c u like wondering through the 36 chambers?

cunting : logically-impossible gerundive (verbal adjective) made from a noun cunt which makes a damn' good word

Comment

• yezzir, tis da good shit

Comment

• Pascal, do you modify your sig by yourself or do you have someone doing it for you?
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

Working...
                                X