X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    like Scurvy? yes
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL65oumesqE"]YouTube - Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge[/ame]
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

• werd. heard them too. I have a cd somewhere around here from them
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I dont need to listen to it because i know the next comment will be how "epic" it is and I know for sure it will not be epic or marginally entertaining. Thanks.
        Masters.

Comment

• I'll be rocking Classic Vinyl or Shade 45 on sirius radio all the way down.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by C.Raynes View Post
            I dont need to listen to it because i know the next comment will be how "epic" it is and I know for sure it will not be epic or marginally entertaining. Thanks.
            woah bro. I don't listen to them, I just know of them because its cool in its own way and my friend showed them to me. what do you listen to?
            flickr

Comment

I dont need to listen to it because i know the next comment will be how "epic" it is and I know for sure it will not be epic or marginally entertaining. Thanks.
              You and I are now best friends.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

its epic. and youre wrong for not liking it

Comment

• Dave play that shit in my car and I will ejecto seato your ass.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• heyyooo

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Kielan is my besty.

and dont whoa bro me KEVIN! :kisses: I listen to weird music that most people would not find enjoyable either but viking metal....seriously.. Fuck.

I listen to alot of wierd shit... Dan Deacon, Ninjasonik, Bjork, Grandaddy... etc just wierd electric indie shit
                      Masters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Dave play that shit in my car and I will ejecto seato your ass.
                        you wont see it coming. kinda like bro-rape from Josh

Comment

• I see Josh coming though, my headunit already isn't very secure in there, I can just rip that shit out.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• BSA, only paul walker and tyrese have done the ejecto seat mod

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Kielan is my besty.

and dont whoa bro me KEVIN! :kisses: I listen to weird music that most people would not find enjoyable either but viking metal....seriously.. Fuck.

I listen to alot of wierd shit... Dan Deacon, Ninjasonik, Bjork, Grandaddy... etc just wierd electric indie shit
                              I like some of that stuff too lol and I don't listen to viking metal. I was making a joke about pirate metal.
                              flickr

Comment

• im driving to SOWO naked. lets see how many more states i can be banned from driving in...
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X