X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
    A little bit of both. Fucking sucks.
    looks like the only thing I'll be buying there are wheels or coilovers....which aren't made by TF cause now Im afraid of buying a product of there own
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
      looks like the only thing I'll be buying there are wheels or coilovers....which aren't made by TF cause now Im afraid of buying a product of there own
      I mean it wasn't really their fault.

Originally Alex Roto was having TF work on his blown motor. So when he ran out of money and had nothing to give them to keep them building it, he sold the car to them. They pretty much finished building the motor (which is brand new) but a new tranny in it, put a new turbo, took the fucked up aero off and repainted it. I mean its not bad other then the rust and the stipped interior, which will be completely redone before IA. oh and the Speedo doesn't quite work right yet.

04' 350z
      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
      That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• Wait so what is wrong with who's car? I am so lost haha.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my s13. lulz

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
            I mean it wasn't really their fault.

Originally Alex Roto was having TF work on his blown motor. So when he ran out of money and had nothing to give them to keep them building it, he sold the car to them. They pretty much finished building the motor (which is brand new) but a new tranny in it, put a new turbo, took the fucked up aero off and repainted it. I mean its not bad other then the rust and the stipped interior, which will be completely redone before IA. oh and the Speedo doesn't quite work right yet.
            ooooo I see. Well they must of half assed doing everything though if you get bad mpg

@kielan. Seans car is wrong. He should be getting around 30mpg on his car.

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• yaaayy!!! 400 pages!!! thank you!!....thank you!!... thank you!!....

Drama you are like god

Comment

ooooo I see. Well they must of half assed doing everything though.

@kielan. Seans car is wrong. He should be getting around 30mpg on his car.
                Well the motor i have is legit. im thinking of just swapping the shell out for a mint one.

04' 350z
                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• do it. or put an S14 shell.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Def get another S13 coupe shell if you do swap. The ways yours is done just look so good.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

do it. or put an S14 shell.
                      I wish i could find someone to trade me a dope ass clean ass s14 either zenki or kouki. idk

04' 350z
                      89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• fuuuuck kouki. Go with zenki if you go 14. flows with the body lines much more than the zenki

Drama you are like god

Comment

fuuuuck kouki. Go with zenki if you go 14. flows with the body lines much more than the zenki
                          Idk I like the updated? look of the kouki though.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• unless your going track go kouki cause it looks agressive. Zenki for life!!

Drama you are like god

Comment

unless your going track go kouki cause it looks agressive. Zenki for life!!

You cant tell me that doesn't look fucking godly.

04' 350z
                              89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• it doesn't....cause its kouki...

lol i kidd. It lookes pretty clean. but every nice kouki is red with overs and deep wheels and its getting old.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X