• Show
Clear All

• isn't that one of that indian bloke's creations

leepu what's his name?
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• [indian voice]thank you please come again[/indian voice]

Comment

• Well.. you can take the driving test as soona s you've passed the theory test, which you can take on your 17th birthday, but they do try to recommend that you put in about 40 hours driving safely beforehand.

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
          [apu's voice]thank you please come again[/apu's voice]

there you go mate

Originally posted by ratmog View Post
          Well.. you can take the driving test as soona s you've passed the theory test, which you can take on your 17th birthday, but they do try to recommend that you put in about 40 hours driving safely beforehand.
          it's said here that if u don't follow enough courses, the instructors fail you (so they make money still)

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            sounds better than a fucking megan exhaust. god i fucking **** those

ft86? im a bit behind
            yeah but now its scion and its the FR-S
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
              there you go mate
              lol

some indian people who work at small 7/11 stores in melbourne say stuff like that

Comment

• this guy? http://www.yourdiscovery.com/chopshop/show/index.shtml

edit: also we don't have courses, only driving instructors, or your parents/someone over 25 (i think) and close to the family with a full license can teach you

Originally posted by Jersh
                RT changes lives.

Comment

• they all do, Lukey

haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    yeah but now its scion and its the FR-S
                    wtf leave it to toyota to ruin a classic by throwing a fucking scion badge on it....
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• pewpewpew

Comment

wtf leave it to toyota to ruin a classic by throwing a fucking scion badge on it....
                        lolwut?
                        isn't scion just in amurika?

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                          this guy? http://www.yourdiscovery.com/chopshop/show/index.shtml

edit: also we don't have courses, only driving instructors, or your parents/someone over 25 (i think) and close to the family with a full license can teach you
                          :O is that fucking cereal?
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            lolwut?
                            isn't scion just in amurika?
                            yeah but stil. leave it out of scion for fucks sake

Comment

yeah but stil. leave it out of scion for fucks sake
                              Why what does branding have to do with what the car actually is?
                              Buy $10 dollar toyota badge, or hey do what everyone will do and debadge it.
                              Why does everyone **** scion so much? Its just a marketing scheme, like honda and acura, lexus and toyota, etc, etc, etc.

Comment

• i feel its their attempt to aim at the teenie bopers, and they inevitably rice out a car and make it look like shit

lexus - rich snobs
                                toyota - regular ass ppl
                                scion - young idiots

Comment

Working...
                                X