X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so do I. I love seeing whats on there.

by the way. Who wants to LOL
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Alien V Predator, aawwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

• still pissed that Steve Carell is leaving the office

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• steven jensen riding bmx summer 2009

This kid sucks at bmx...

04' 350z
          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Originally posted by Kielan
          That would liven things up a bit. I could go for a shooting right now.

Comment

• He's alright. Its all about Nigel Sylvester though.
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I didn't know people still put all 4 pegs on there bike. The other day I tried practicing my barspins and It only got around to about 270 degrees and my nuts hit the end of my bars.....and I don't have barends, justpure metal.

Lets go drift Phazed. im bored

Drama you are like god

Comment

• guess you guys missed my post...okay

Comment

• Originally posted by Iscrape View Post
                the one you showed?

and ive came to the conclusion that mario is buying you a new broom
                yeah my dad was pissed about that haha and yeah the one i showed kielan

Comment

• Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
                  buying an m3. yesssss
                  e46?
                  -Jorge-

Comment

• e36...don't have thaaaaaatttt kinda cash man

Comment

• this post? didnt even see it.

Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
                      buying an m3. yesssss
                      fuckin lucky. pics of M3?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
                        e36...don't have thaaaaaatttt kinda cash man

still an m3.
                        -Jorge-

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                          He's alright. Its all about Nigel Sylvester though.

I didn't know people still put all 4 pegs on there bike. The other day I tried practicing my barspins and It only got around to about 270 degrees and my nuts hit the end of my bars.....and I don't have barends, justpure metal.

Lets go drift Phazed. im bored
                          Ha well my friends are over right now an we are playing fifa. ill get on in a little. But its been a fucking minute since i've played forza.

04' 350z
                          89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
                            Ha well my friends are over right now an we are playing fifa. ill get on in a little. But its been a fucking minute since i've played forza.
                            lol I've seen you been playing fifa all day since the morning.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• oh. herro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                                lol I've seen you been playing fifa all day since the morning.
                                haa whattt i've only been playing since like 6 my time.

04' 350z
                                89' s13 Coupe - Sold

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X