• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    ahh very true, forgot about that

just cause someone is fat doesnt mean they arent proud of themselves :/
    Where is the pride?

pic added but grosse so no instalink

and i can understand a lil extra weight (15 - 20 pounds extra)

but why u wanna be a whale?

i seriously have problems with those fat fuckers

and usually when u see them they eating a big bag of crisps or sloshing down a big bottle of coke or some other heavily sweetened soft drink

i'm no skinny one either but the moment i add 8 pounds to my desired weight i slim down again

just eat less and move more
    Last edited by P78; 04-26-2011, 08:29 AM.
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• haha im getting fat in my stomach. i feel the blouse of my ABUs getting snugger gonna hit up the basketball court forsure tomorroW
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

haha im getting fat in my stomach. i feel the blouse of my ABUs getting snugger gonna hit up the basketball court forsure tomorroW
        I've got a little easter-belly, with christmas leftovers, but now its getting nicer and less rainy i'm walking more places and losing it slowly..

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• im getting a beer gut, but not from beer, from bourbon

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            Where is the pride?

pic added but grosse so no instalink
            didnt he get married though?
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
              I've got a little easter-belly, with christmas leftovers, but now its getting nicer and less rainy i'm walking more places and losing it slowly..
              pics

Comment

LOL i didnt get my licence until i was 19, so i refuse to walk anywhere when i dont have to

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                im getting a beer gut, but not from beer, from bourbon
                i dont drink at all

Comment

pics
                  weirdo.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  LOL i didnt get my licence until i was 19, so i refuse to walk anywhere when i dont have to
                  I didn't get it until.. uh. 27th may last year, so I was 18. We don't get to start learning until we're 17 though.

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

weirdo.

huh jared married?
                    who wants to marry that?
                    and then wash the mold in his skin creases

over here it's 18 too

can learn when 17

Comment

• i think in the states you can start learning at 15.5 at the earliest and get it by 17 but your suppose to drive alone for 6 months or some shit (no friends, family only)

shit i really dont remember

Comment

• Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

huh jared married?
                            who wants to marry that?
                            and then wash the mold in his skin creases

over here it's 18 too

can learn when 17
                            tell me about it. some females are straight dumb cause i have zero game but i still managed to run through about 20 females in 2.5 years

Comment

• sounds better than a fucking megan exhaust. god i fucking **** those

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              ft86? im a bit behind

Comment

sounds better than a fucking megan exhaust. god i fucking **** those
                                lol ive never heard one of those.

and thats out the headers.

iphone quality vid on fb = fail lols

Comment

Working...
                                X