X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nutty bars are peanut butter mr. goodbar is chocolate and peanuts so thats out. zebra cakes are little cakes ahha
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      Where are the mods?
      that was probably a bot/virus, so you can say hi to your new virus on your computer
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        nutty bars are peanut butter mr. goodbar is chocolate and peanuts so thats out. zebra cakes are little cakes ahha
        Oh gosh those look good. o.o

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        that was probably a bot/virus, so you can say hi to your new virus on your computer
        Didn't click, simply quoted. I have enough Internet Condoms~

Originally posted by Jersh
        RT changes lives.

Comment

• hello boys and girl

Jared, have u seen Mr Zeb(u)raman
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
            Oh gosh those look good. o.o

Didn't click, simply quoted. I have enough Internet Condoms~
            oh they are delish. make sure you specify chocolate zebra cakes, not just regular zebra cake

Originally posted by P78 View Post
            hello boys and girl

Jared, have u seen Mr Zeb(u)raman
            uh, no? what is it? more aussie BS?

Comment

• full noise of headers only thru the bronx.

hahaha!

its full of speed bumps to stop them retards speeding thru there, and there was this house with heaps of people out the front (had a r33 skyline in the driveway too and some other modded aussie cars) and it had a speed bump out the front too. so ive gone over the speedbump and slowly gone all the way the rev range to just before redline in 1st and let off cos there was another speedbump to slow down for, taped the accelerator a smidge and it went BANG! huuuuge backfire. mad fun.

Comment

• japanese BS

i added the u cuase that is how it sounds when Japs say that word

zebraman
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• oh you showed them with your honda crap?

are hondas as ***** there as they are in the states? cause they are fucking rice rockets in the US, well about 90% of them and they give the whole import scene a shitty name

Comment

• I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      japanese BS

i added the u cuase that is how it sounds when Japs say that word

zebraman

i dont watch the JP channels, i dont speak the language

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                        thought you were going to bed big boy

Comment

• i aint no ricer

Comment

• umm if you woulda done that in the states, your automatically filed in the ricer category

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              thought you were going to bed big boy
                              Well i did but i ended up playing the PS3.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                                Well i did but i ended up playing the PS3.
                                loool i tihnk we are about to get one. my wife played mortal combat at her friends house and now shes stuck. i want it for gt5 + sim chair

Comment

Working...
                                X