maybe if they wife gets a job or something

shut up girl

there is a TI sitting at a BMW alipina lot 10 minutes away
    wait, an Alpina Ti?

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      zomg.4dr.6spd.white.manual.want

drink it, you wont
      When the time comes, I will. And you won't want to be around me. I get crazy on JD. Like, stupid, and angry. I yell at people for no reason, get in their face, talk in a borat accent and much more. And I'm a super laid back, chill guy normally lol.
      flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
        I can not express in words how much I love that car. It's just too much.
        thats at an internation auction place, get it

Originally posted by Gator View Post
        wait, an Alpina Ti?
        i didnt get out to look, i just saw its ugly nose. but the lots sign says ALPINA and ish
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• baccalaureate is the 20th, finals end the 19th. so i'll be there on the 19th, and stay for maybe 5 days max.

and she goes to school out there (don't ask why i'm dating a girl who spends most of the year some 6 hours in the past). i guess she's most angry about the fact that i had no idea when graduation would be until today. but i've told her i'm planning on being there since i left in december. so she just needs to calm her ass down.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Slow RT is slow.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Back with McD's winning.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Back with McD's winning.
                i had BK wish McD was on base
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• wendy's is the shit right now. their new fries are the best fast food i've ever had. plus that asiago ranch sandwich is just as good.
                  -George
                  flickr

Comment

• So I just got this uncontrollable urge to get another E36 M3.
                    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                    flickr

Comment

• Its the best. On base is shit all english?
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                        wendy's is the shit right now. their new fries are the best fast food i've ever had. plus that asiago ranch sandwich is just as good.
                        hella ripped jack in the box "natural cut fries" BS GTFO your about 5 years too late

Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                        So I just got this uncontrollable urge to get another E36 M3.
                        do it, while ur at it send me money for my 4dr ITR fund

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Its the best. On base is shit all english?
                        yeah and i can use USD

Comment

• fuuuuuuuck, I might need to go get some pizza, UGGHHHHHHH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                            fuuuuuuuck, I might need to go get some pizza, UGGHHHHHHH
                            1. dominoes
                            2. papa johns
                            fuck the rest

Comment

• Local joints > Chains, but if we are talking chains, what Jared said.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                                So I just got this uncontrollable urge to get another E36 M3.
                                Watch a random YouTube video again?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X