• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
    What beer is that, Gatorade?
    I more often than not am drinking beers with ABVs over 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
      I more often than not am drinking beers with ABVs over 10
      Name them so I can suggest them to the pub manager? We're getting a crate of TNP next month.

Originally posted by Jersh
      RT changes lives.

Comment

• a crate? jesus christ, they got for like $80 a bottle at the liquore store, I don't even want to think of how much a bottle would be at a bar

Comment

a crate? jesus christ, they got for like $80 a bottle at the liquore store, I don't even want to think of how much a bottle would be at a bar
          Well, the landlord is leaning more towards a keg and serving it in half pints, but either way, we're getting some in.

Wait... $80 a bottle?! Should be about $50/£30 at the bar, if they don't mind about making much profit. Liquor stores are nasty.
          Last edited by ratmog; 04-25-2011, 10:21 PM.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• shits crazy, I would never buy a brewdog, they just got for strong, I want the flavor

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
              Hey RT

So.. This just happened

I'm cruising down the highway in the rs. Mild traffic on the road goind about 60mph. This fullsize chevy comes flying by at about 90+ he is weaving through traffic like a complete idiot. Cutting people off, driving like an imbecile. He goes out of my site then all of a sudden I see white smoke shoot into the sky. My first thought was an accident. Nope, he pulls over 3 lanes and turns his hazards on. Darn, he's still alive, all his tires are good. Hmm what could it be? I smell a heavy sweet odor, yeah he definitely blew a head gasket. Karma is a bitch kid. Oh yeah, he was a good definitely driving his dad's truck. RETARD.

Thought i'd share.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                no way, is he really!? fuck yeah
                Yezzir. Now it has more epic lulz
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

http://www.brewdog.com/tactical_nuclear_penguin

You're all gay.

Try Guinness with a shot of blackcurrant cordial, for the girls.
                  Another classic much enjoyed by Brits-what-drink-pitchers is Ale.
                  I'll take a 6 pack of that thank you. Just ship it on over. I'll PM you shipping address and paypal.
                  1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                  2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                  flickr

Comment

• But I love Colaboration not litigation Ale by Avery brewery, also really like smooth hopperator by stoudts

Comment

shits crazy, I would never buy a brewdog, they just got for strong, I want the flavor
                      Then you need some http://www.newmansbrewery.com/ or http://www.evan-evans.com/ - They're not strong, but we constantly get asked when our next kegs from those breweries are in.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• We gon take over the world while these ****** getting mad.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
                          I'll take a 6 pack of that thank you. Just ship it on over. I'll PM you shipping address and paypal.
                          Actually seriously will do this for you if you want me to order a bottle.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• so i guess my school put on some sort of pageant tonight, and called it "Hood's Top Blazer."
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

• I like that you called the Bar owner the Landlord, a very walesy thing haha

Comment

Actually seriously will do this for you if you want me to order a bottle.
                                well, I don't care that much lol maybe one day when I'm across the pond.

but thanks.
                                1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                                2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X