• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yup, shits awesome again.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hey RT

So.. This just happened

I'm cruising down the highway in the rs. Mild traffic on the road goind about 60mph. This fullsize chevy comes flying by at about 90+ he is weaving through traffic like a complete idiot. Cutting people off, driving like an imbecile. He goes out of my site then all of a sudden I see white smoke shoot into the sky. My first thought was an accident. Nope, he pulls over 3 lanes and turns his hazards on. Darn, he's still alive, all his tires are good. Hmm what could it be? I smell a heavy sweet odor, yeah he definitely blew a head gasket. Karma is a bitch kid. Oh yeah, he was a good definitely driving his dad's truck. RETARD.

Thought i'd share.

Originally posted by Longboarding_G
      you sir, win this battle.
      “Producing something of quality is obsessing over details nobody sees.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
        Hey RT

So.. This just happened

I'm cruising down the highway in the rs. Mild traffic on the road goind about 60mph. This fullsize chevy comes flying by at about 90+ he is weaving through traffic like a complete idiot. Cutting people off, driving like an imbecile. He goes out of my site then all of a sudden I see white smoke shoot into the sky. My first thought was an accident. Nope, he pulls over 3 lanes and turns his hazards on. Darn, he's still alive, all his tires are good. Hmm what could it be? I smell a heavy sweet odor, yeah he definitely blew a head gasket. Karma is a bitch kid. Oh yeah, he was a good definitely driving his dad's truck. RETARD.

Thought i'd share.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Krank View Post
          Hey RT

So.. This just happened

Thought i'd share.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• nice. fuck that clown.
            -George
            flickr

Comment

• Kielan

Comment

• My roommate and I just made a great decision, in 30 minutes, we are going to McDs. #WINNING
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                  Kielan
                  Andrew.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• You're all gay.

Try Guinness with a shot of blackcurrant cordial, for the girls.
                    Another classic much enjoyed by Brits-what-drink-pitchers is Ale.

Originally posted by Jersh
                    RT changes lives.

Comment

• Fuck you're all bitches bottle shots of the cheapest vodka you can find, no chaser, real man status.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I got far too drunk on shots the other night, I started out on lovely tame old Rum n Lemonade, and ended up on Corky's shots and finished with Jaegermeister.
                        Not for a while, methinks. I'll stick to something not so nasty next time. Jaegerbombs leave a nasty taste. ):

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Shots> Glasses of Hard liquor (I'm not pro enough for that shit) > Mixers > Beer >
                          Last edited by Kielan; 04-25-2011, 10:06 PM.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• um, The beer I drink would know you out and ass rape you Kelly

Comment

• What beer is that, Gatorade?

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Scotch > Crown > Red Wine > Beer

If I'm out drinking to get drunk I'll drink Long Islands and take shots of whatever.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X