X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An airborne virus is rapidly turning people into zombies. Two-thirds of humanity has been wiped out. Scientists desperately look for a cure, even as their own brains deteriorate and the disease robs them of what we consider life.
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• when a guy uses a question mark to distinguish himself from others, you know he means srs bsns

A mathematician at the University of Ottawa named Robert Smith? (who uses the question mark to distinguish himself from other Robert Smiths, of course), has calculated that if one zombie were introduced to a city of 500,000 people, after about seven days, every human would either be dead or a zombie.

Think I'm going to start going by: Dudeman?

Comment

• lol wow
        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• pleased to meet you, you may refer to me as: Dr. Dudeman?

Comment

• i lol'd @ "Dr"

im Jared? please to meat you
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
              i lol'd @ "Dr"

im Jared? please to meat you
              I have many titles, and many hats.
              Sometimes I wear those hats backwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                I have many titles, and many hats.
                Sometimes I wear those hats backwards.
                so your the opposite of what the current hat would be?

Comment

so your the opposite of what the current hat would be?
                  Hats do not dictate character, they are just head ornaments.

Comment

• your gay. your s14 done yet?

Comment

your gay. your s14 done yet?
                      you're gay, no you done with your pedo van yet?

Comment

• fukkk no. ima drive it unti its wheels fall off. which i think is here soon, bad shimmey in the front left, time for new car *shrugs* darn it! 4dr itr sounds nice

Comment

fukkk no. ima drive it unti its wheels fall off. which i think is here soon, bad shimmey in the front left, time for new car *shrugs* darn it! 4dr itr sounds nice
                          FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

fuck ya do et man

Comment

• think I'm going to start putting up WTB threads for wheels....

Comment

• My roommate, friend, and I all just had an hour long discussion about how we would survive the worst case scenario zombie apocalypse.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                think I'm going to start putting up WTB threads for wheels....
                                4dr irt is like $4k though :/ what happened to the yahoo auction?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                My roommate, friend, and I all just had an hour long discussion about how we would survive the worst case scenario zombie apocalypse.
                                *poker face*

Comment

Working...
                                X