X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Gas is ridiculous.
    Gas is almost to $4 a gallon for regular where I am. What's it like in California?
    1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
    2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
    flickr

Comment

Gas is ridiculous.
      Thank god I have Honda, and I can buy regular, gas is going to rape me this summer.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by kevinc View Post
        yes. But if I bought rpf1s I'd put R comps on them for track. I wouldn't daily R comps.
        why not?
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Average is 4.20 -4.30 for 87. I can find it for 4.15 for 87 at shitty gas stations.

That's what the truck is getting now. They're saying > $6 is likely this year

Comment

• Shit daily on R comps would be fucking bad ass. Casual small burnout in the driveway to get ready for the day of driving.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Gas is almost to $4 a gallon for regular where I am. What's it like in California?
              pff, its $4.60 a gallon here where i am, Supposed to go up to $5.20 this week

thats for 87!

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• This last tank was my best one since owning the truck. Got 13.7 mpg lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Thank god I have Honda, and I can buy regular, gas is going to rape me this summer.
                  Yeah its going to be bad, its already at $4.15 for cheap gas

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  Average is 4.20 -4.30 for 87. I can find it for 4.15 for 87 at shitty gas stations.

HOLY SHIT 6 dollars a gallon!?!?!
                  That is fucking bullshit, I heard obama is going to get a committee together to get to the bottom of it.
                  WTF, bottom of what, do they not understand why prices are high?
                  When the politicians don't understand how the prices work on the most important commodity world wide then we have a fucking problem.
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Shit daily on R comps would be fucking bad ass. Casual small burnout in the driveway to get ready for the day of driving.
                    If i had an S2K it'd be on R-Comps all day

Comment

• dude when the price of something as important as gas inflates 100% in six months, we have a fucking problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        Yeah its going to be bad, its already at $4.15 for cheap gas

HOLY SHIT 6 dollars a gallon!?!?!
                        That is fucking bullshit, I heard obama is going to get a committee together to get to the bottom of it.
                        WTF, bottom of what, do they not understand why prices are high?
                        When the politicians don't understand how the prices work on the most important commodity world wide then we have a fucking problem.
                        The problem is that price per barrel is going down yet gas prices keep climbing. Oil companies are boasting record profit and we're getting pounded.

Comment

Average is 4.20 -4.30 for 87. I can find it for 4.15 for 87 at shitty gas stations.

god damn that blows

Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                          why not?
                          Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Shit daily on R comps would be fucking bad ass. Casual small burnout in the driveway to get ready for the day of driving.
                          besides how wearing them out on the street would be wasteful, I have a friend who daily'd on R comps and ended up wrecking and flipping his E36 in the rain (hydroplaned and flipped down the side of the ramp which was a steep hill) on an on-ramp. He could have died. I'd rather not have to worry about grip in the rain like that.
                          1993 BMW 325i Cabrio Mauritius Blau
                          2015 Subaru BRZ Crystal Black Silica
                          flickr

Comment

• time to take out my frustration on some weights
                            later

Comment

• In comparison to like Europe, our gas is dirt cheap.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

god damn that blows

besides how wearing them out on the street would be wasteful, I have a friend who daily'd on R comps and ended up wrecking and flipping his E36 in the rain (hydroplaned and flipped down the side of the ramp which was a steep hill) on an on-ramp. He could have died. I'd rather not have to worry about grip in the rain like that.
                                Solution, don't drive in rain.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X