• Show
Clear All

• but right, i'm out. peace, guys.
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• wake up RT!
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• home now yay

Comment

• holy fuck at who i just got a fb friend add from

Comment

• who?!
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• likey?

Comment

• some chick who i went out with for a few weeks in like year 8 of school, god thats like 6 or 7 years ago.

she changed school not long after i broke up with her and id never seen her since.

i wish i never did cos i woulda lost my v plates at like 16 lol.

but she does have a kid so who knows i couldve been a father if i was still with her

Comment

• likey what?

Comment

• Hey RT

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• so its 10pm on monday nite and i havent had a shower or changed my underwear since about 9am on friday morning

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        But in all seriousness

I drink more in one night that you guys drink in a week
                        orly
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                          so its 10pm on monday nite and i havent had a shower or changed my underwear since about 9am on friday morning
                          thought that was normal over there
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

likey what?
                            put the japan sticker on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              thought that was normal over there

ive been away camping at a car event, cbf showering there.

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                              put the japan sticker on it
                              oh. me likey

Comment

ive been away camping at a car event, cbf showering there.

oh. me likey
                                luke, y u no breeng xtruh uhndrwears?

what does CBF mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X