X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure who's on but my uncle woke up and from what I've heard is doing great.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Not sure who's on but my uncle woke up and from what I've heard is doing great.
      That's great news man!
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• it's a fantastic system. that's why i've kept in touch with a couple friends from hs, and a few people from college too.

i'm way too passive-agressive and non-confrontational to actually say shit to people until it's way too late. like living with people for a year and a half before i finally decided to tell them i couldn't stand living with them haha.
        -George
        flickr

Comment

dunno what's going on, but that's fantastic!
          -George
          flickr

Comment

thats great to hear!
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

fuck yea dude! thats awesome
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• anybody know anything about suzuki gs500s? i've got a '91 and the trottle keeps sticking at 3000rpm.
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• no idea George

and why havnt i seen this before? is this the answer to the x6?
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Its not as ugly. But these 2 door SUVs need to stop.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Cruise control brah

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Its not as ugly. But these 2 door SUVs need to stop.
                        yeah, i like the x6 too. honda has a 2dr SUV, hrx or some shit over here. what other 2dr SUV are there now? i feel so out of the loop

Comment

• they absolutely need to stop. my mom is in the market for a new car (that can also tow a hypothetical boat) and the salesman tried to sell us on the x6. i flat out told him that it's a worthless vehicle and is $10k more expensive than the x5.

but i think that rover would look sexy as fuck lowered and all that fun stuff.
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            yeah, i like the x6 too. honda has a 2dr SUV, hrx or some shit over here. what other 2dr SUV are there now? i feel so out of the loop
                            You like the X6? What the fuck. Get the fuck out.
                            Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                            they absolutely need to stop. my mom is in the market for a new car (that can also tow a hypothetical boat) and the salesman tried to sell us on the x6. i flat out told him that it's a worthless vehicle and is $10k more expensive than the x5.

but i think that rover would look sexy as fuck lowered and all that fun stuff.
                            X6 is an overpriced Pontiac Aztek, the X6M is a $100k Pontiac Aztek, the X5 wins over and over again.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              You like the X6? What the fuck. Get the fuck out.

X6 is an overpriced Pontiac Aztek, the X6M is a $100k Pontiac Aztek, the X5 wins over and over again.
                              eh. i saw a matte black x6 lowered on the oem black wheels. looked half decent. so i wouldn't go as far as to say "aztek" but it is about as desirable haha.
                              -George
                              flickr

Comment

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X