X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSlk9xjpvYg"]YouTube - The Cool Kids - Delivery Man[/ame]

boom

Comment

• Whos mac miller?

Edit: I like hip hop artists who rely on their skills, not beats, I like music that you hear a line and think wow that was creative, not like that fucking cock sucker drake

"I got dat bitch....Grocery bag"

go fuck yourself

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
        Like who?
        Wayne, no matter what anyone says, everyone knows the lyrics to his songs, his lyrics might not mean shit but he is still a damn good rapper.
        Eminem fucking runs shit, all the time. And will continue for ever.
        Kanye is making a huge comeback from 808s. His new album wasn't stunning, but good music fridays that shit is fire.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
          Whos mac miller?
          You won't like him. There is literally no point to me showing him to you.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• RT, I need a police car siren/horn, Dave, hook us up?
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• also this is my jam, I fucking love anything with a mid 90s LA style beat

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZqG3f-jhqg"]YouTube - MC Hammer Pumps in a Bump vidéo Music[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Wayne, no matter what anyone says, everyone knows the lyrics to his songs, his lyrics might not mean shit but he is still a damn good rapper.
                Eminem fucking runs shit, all the time. And will continue for ever.
                Kanye is making a huge comeback from 808s. His new album wasn't stunning, but good music fridays that shit is fire.
                I can agree with Eminem. I won't even get started on Kanye because the jokes will come out that I sound like I'm sucking his dick or something. Nothing puts me in a better mood than listening to some old Kanye. Even new stuff is good.

I will never, ever, in a million fucking years say that Wayne is a good anything. Any person that says "Fuck rap, I'm going to make rock", attempts rock and fails, then makes a new "group" so he can rap again, sucks.

I love me some Cudi too. Pretty much any Cudi, old new, it doesn't matter.

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                Whos mac miller?

Edit: I like hip hop artists who rely on their skills, not beats, I like music that you hear a line and think wow that was creative, not like that fucking cock sucker drake

"I got dat bitch....Grocery bag"

go fuck yourself
                I know what you mean. There is certain "mainstream" stuff I like. I tend to go more with the underground guys, but I have such a wide variety that I don't dig deep enough to find those unknown gems.
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• if you want feel good music, try to not groove to this, I dare you, because you can't

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3kgjzUsDeg"]YouTube - De La Soul - Me, Myself And I[/ame]

Comment

• CuDi never sold out, he's been the same since day 1 hahaha.

Do I respect Wayne? No. He's a fucking good businessman though, one of the most successful musical artists of the 21st century. His rock shit sucks. But CuDi said he was going to do the same thing, in fact he has a band, and they suck. Wayne is no worse than a bunch of others. His music is fucking catchy as hell, and his lyrics flow like many others today still can't do. Oh and lets not forget about 808s from Kanye that shit sucked so fucking hard. Everyone tries shit and fails gotta give some people their mistakes.

Listen to The Carter 3 and tell me that shit isn't fucking fire. Hell listen to the I Am Not a Human Being tape.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Andrew I never once said that 90s hip hop has sucks, or that, that style sucks. I LOVE the fuck out of it, I'm just saying that even a lot of mainstream sounds are fucking dope.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Fire man was when lil wayne was good, I can't listen to that retard anymore without hearing a line and thinking, are you fucking kidding me?

Comment

• His songs don't mean shit, fact. I have come to accept that from a lot of modern hip hop. I love it when music has meaning to it, but I can appreciate a song about fucking nothing, if it flows well, I listen to it.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            CuDi never sold out, he's been the same since day 1 hahaha.

Do I respect Wayne? No. He's a fucking good businessman though, one of the most successful musical artists of the 21st century. His rock shit sucks. But CuDi said he was going to do the same thing, in fact he has a band, and they suck. Wayne is no worse than a bunch of others. His music is fucking catchy as hell, and his lyrics flow like many others today still can't do. Oh and lets not forget about 808s from Kanye that shit sucked so fucking hard. Everyone tries shit and fails gotta give some people their mistakes.

Listen to The Carter 3 and tell me that shit isn't fucking fire. Hell listen to the I Am Not a Human Being tape.
                            I just can't do it. The moment Wayne opens his mouth I'm annoyed. He has catchy lyrics, but his delivery is so annoying that I want to kill myself by the time I get to the catchy part.

808 took a lot for me to get used to. Once you get past the stuff they played on the radio, there were actually some good songs on there. You could really tell he was going through some shit though because of the change in lyrics and general mood of the music.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• I can't, it pisses me off that people think its amazing, you are not a good rapper just because you are rhyming words, it just means you passed first grade, you are a good rapper when you can rhyme shit that makes sense

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                I just can't do it. The moment Wayne opens his mouth I'm annoyed. He has catchy lyrics, but his delivery is so annoying that I want to kill myself by the time I get to the catchy part.

808 took a lot for me to get used to. Once you get past the stuff they played on the radio, there were actually some good songs on there. You could really tell he was going through some shit though because of the change in lyrics and general mood of the music.
                                808s was a pure fuck up, I don't give a shit what he was going through I listened to that shit for 3 days trying to like it, and I just couldn't. Kanye is ridiculous as rapping he knows what the fuck he was doing, trying to listen to that autotune shit is so fucking painful. Singers sing, rappers rap. That's the way it should be. Period.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X