X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im so glad I paid shitloads for CCW's...
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• werd. my wheels are too common now also.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        hahahahaha Im sitting here alone watching fast and furious and just had a "blacks from the ghetto" movie watching moment. Jordana Brewster just told Brian Spilner "maybe you arent the good guy pretending to be a bad guy, but a bad guy pretending to be good". I was like "OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH SHIT SON! SHE TOLD YOU!"

im such a fucking loser hahah

Hahah ur such a tool. But that's why we love you. On another note happy Easter RT!! if you don't celebrate Easter then GO FUCK URSELF. I'm enjoying good ass food all day long in this beautiful 70 degree weather!! :-)
        cars and stuff

Comment

• lol... no they arent dave.

Give them to me, Ill go back to 4x100

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            Hahah ur such a tool. But that's why we love you. On another note happy Easter RT!! if you don't celebrate Easter then GO FUCK URSELF. I'm enjoying good ass food all day long in this beautiful 70 degree weather!! :-)
            Im working straight through.. fml haha

Josh need pointers in the amazing race thread, you have 3 months to train me before I come over

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              lol... no they arent dave.

Give them to me, Ill go back to 4x100
              everyones got them now. theyrs so common even Sergio is selling his set lol

Comment

Fake holiday. How many of these do religious people need a year?
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

I have John Jameson coming over for easter dinner. traditional teriyaki chicken and rice

Comment

Im working straight through.. fml haha

Josh need pointers in the amazing race thread, you have 3 months to train me before I come over
                    Lol shoot me a pm with you goals. Amount of time you want to put into working out. Current fitness level. You said you can't afford a gym. So what do you have at your disposal for weights etc? I'll put together a lil routine for you.
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• srs... only thing im doing today is selling a motorcycle and drinking beer... fuckin churchies

Comment

• I celebrate Easter solely for the food..... Lmao
                        cars and stuff

Comment

everyones got them now. theyrs so common even Sergio is selling his set lol
                          hahahahahaha.... Like one of 3 sets?

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                          Fake holiday. How many of these do religious people need a year?
                          As many as we damn well please. Do you have a problem with god?

Comment

Lack of proof is my only problem. That and overly mainstream "holidays" that involve spending large amounts of money for no reason.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

I have John Jameson coming over for easter dinner. traditional teriyaki chicken and rice
                              I wish I could join yourself and John.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              Lol shoot me a pm with you goals. Amount of time you want to put into working out. Current fitness level. You said you can't afford a gym. So what do you have at your disposal for weights etc? I'll put together a lil routine for you.
                              Will do, Thanks man

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                              I celebrate Easter solely for the food..... Lmao
                              Are you european at all? Cause all euro mofos celebrate it for that reason also haha.

Comment

I think theres like 5 sets. I know 3 people including myself with them. and ive seen a couple other sets show up on theyre FB page

Comment

Working...
                                X