X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made it through the night, thank god, Going to the 4th of July parade in the town I used to live in, shit is always full of super super politically incorect floats, its what we pride ourselves on because its called the "horrables parade" and its made national news before because of it haha

Comment

• so my ass finally ordered some coilovers

Comment

• Sup mofos... here for an hour or so..
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• recovering..... wheres the headache smiley

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Man i gotta sleep soon, then go to work again... Where the fuck did my weekend go? I bought a slab and didnt even get to drink all of it!?!
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by L31 View Post
              so my ass finally ordered some coilovers
              you and me both mine will be here in 2 or 3 days
              Originally posted by TheNeek
              BP ain't got $#!T on StanceWorks!

Comment

• festivities will be beginning soon

Comment

• gotta work and its 90degrees in the building. And i've already got heatstroke and am super dizy. FML
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• that slenderman thing was awesome. Sam, those wheels are looking dope. They look good on Tc's.

and come on with the tags mmaaaaaannnn.

and kielan did you ever find that vid you were looking for?
                    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                    Drama you are like god
                    Originally posted by SwearBear
                    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Dang this is the first time I've logged on in like 3 days lol.

Damnit I'm so bored at work. Whoever (my boss) thought that working 1-10 on July 4th was a good idea, wasn't thinking clearly the store is completely dead already. And its only 6:00.
                      Last edited by RedE46Bimmer; 07-04-2010, 05:04 PM.
                      -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                        Dang this is the first time I've logged on in like 3 days lol.
                        me too lol

Drama you are like god
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Aaaand my phones about dead. Gotta get off here and save some battery life for this "Slacker Radio" thing. It keeps me entertained. Lol.
                          -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
                            that slenderman thing was awesome. Sam, those wheels are looking dope. They look good on Tc's.

and come on with the tags mmaaaaaannnn.

and kielan did you ever find that vid you were looking for?
                            No I didn't.

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                            Dang this is the first time I've logged on in like 3 days lol.

Damnit I'm so bored at work. Whoever (my boss) thought that working 1-10 on July 4th was a good idea, wasn't thinking clearly the store is completely dead already. And its only 6:00.
                            Where do you work?

Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
                            Aaaand my phones about dead. Gotta get off here and save some battery life for this "Slacker Radio" thing. It keeps me entertained. Lol.
                            Slacker Radio is FTMFW.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i call the zombie road thing all bull. i even looked at the website and everything. all hocus pocus. if dan we here we'd be comparing that to the southpark episode making fun of the ghost hunters lol.

and i'm getting annoyed at rotiform for now answering my question about the color code i want. it's been like a week since i emailed them with the inquiry
                              Last edited by Ezze90; 07-04-2010, 06:48 PM.
                              Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                                No I didn't.
                                aight. I know which one your talking about. Im looking for it

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X