• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    before i moved to NY me and my roommate watched 1 and 2 back to back lol
    even the difference between 1 and 2 was astronomical
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
      Well, it's supposed to say "Do not drink with the British, Do not gamble with the British, do not fight with the British, you will lose."

Drink fight and gamble all you want, just according to rumours.. not with the british.
      oh i never heard that
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Well, it's supposed to say "Do not drink with the British, Do not gamble with the British, do not fight with the British, you will lose."

Drink fight and gamble all you want, just according to rumours.. not with the british.

edit: now I need to go to an army surplus store. ): Last time I went they had an awesome russian coat, but again, too big.
        Did get a gas mask though.
        that rule must be there to protect the Brits from our American fury
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          even the difference between 1 and 2 was astronomical
          yea, it was a huge difference
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

oh i never heard that
            I've only ever heard it off brits, so so far I'm doubting it.

Originally posted by Jersh
            RT changes lives.

Comment

I've only ever heard it off brits, so so far I'm doubting it.
              hmm

i rememeber me and my buddy were in the pool playing basketball messing around and there was 5 or 6 brits laughing at us but they were ones all cramped into a tiny hot tub

Comment

hmm

i rememeber me and my buddy were in the pool playing basketball messing around and there was 5 or 6 brits laughing at us but they were ones all cramped into a tiny hot tub
                Homosexuals.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Homosexuals.
                  basically. i need to catch the stomach flu, good way to loose 10lbs quick

Comment

basically. i need to catch the stomach flu, good way to loose 10lbs quick
                    I'd email it to you, but I don't think that works.

RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      movie marathons are ftw
                      This..

And Robocop is > all.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I'd email it to you, but I don't think that works.
                        nope. i was sick before and had a female friend that wanted to get sick too so she could get outta work, so we made out

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        This..

And Robocop is > all.
                        YES! oxer isnt gay anymore.
                        its robo, then ironman, then war machine

Comment

• Robo is some OG shit.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            Robo is some OG shit.
                            hells yeah, dunno if you saw my photo dump but i found his gun in a shop over here. its $100, i want it!

Comment

• hai guise, time to get some more work done
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• finished my robocop marathon just now. so awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X