• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post

Little girl just said,

"Now I know what a tossed salad feels like"
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• rehad officer: hey you got a light joe?
      robocop: allow me, scum! *flame thrower*
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• "It's a sticky job, but someones gotta do it"

Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          rehad officer: hey you got a light joe?
          robocop: allow me, scum! *flame thrower*
          still watching robocop?
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Stomach flu/illness sucks, I had it a few weeks ago...

Hope you feel better soon woman.
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Anybody know any american soldiers that have been stationed with british troops?

Edit: Thanks Oxer, I'm eating again today, so I reckon I'm on the road to recovery.

Originally posted by Jersh
              RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                still watching robocop?
                dont judge me. i havnt been watching it non stop. my attention span is shorter than a gold fishs...

almost done with the last one

Comment

dont judge me. i havnt been watching it non stop. my attention span is shorter than a gold fishs...

almost done with the last one
                  movie marathons are ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by ratmog View Post
                    Anybody know any american soldiers that have been stationed with british troops?
                    i was station at qatar which had brits and aussies, i worked more with the aussies. i got a sick pair of british desert boots though

Comment

movie marathons are ftw
                      hells yeah. number 1 was soooo awful when it came to his mech suit and shit love it

Comment

i was station at qatar which had brits and aussies, i worked more with the aussies. i got a sick pair of british desert boots though
                        Aw desert boots <3 I got a 'nam jacket a few months back, too big for me, but its nice to wear for walks.

Anyway, I'm asking because I'm looking for proof about the "do not drink/gamble/fight, you will lose" rule in the handbook. Is it real, or myth?

RT changes lives.

Comment

hells yeah. number 1 was soooo awful when it came to his mech suit and shit love it
                          before i moved to NY me and my roommate watched 1 and 2 back to back lol

Comment

Aw desert boots <3 I got a 'nam jacket a few months back, too big for me, but its nice to wear for walks.

Anyway, I'm asking because I'm looking for proof about the "do not drink/gamble/fight, you will lose" rule in the handbook. Is it real, or myth?
                            no drinking gambling or fighting? fuck that shit. those are 3 of my favorite things to do

Comment

oh i wasnt that close to them. im pretty sure they would drink though cause they had a bar thing that was (for a short time) exempt from the "only 3 drinks per day" rule at the base

said boots

Comment

no drinking gambling or fighting? fuck that shit. those are 3 of my favorite things to do
                                Well, it's supposed to say "Do not drink with the British, Do not gamble with the British, do not fight with the British, you will lose."

Drink fight and gamble all you want, just according to rumours.. not with the british.

edit: now I need to go to an army surplus store. ): Last time I went they had an awesome russian coat, but again, too big.
                                Did get a gas mask though.

RT changes lives.

Comment

Working...
                                X