X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im watching robocop 2 now
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• haha! Barely?
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Don't know why, but I laughed at this.

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          haha! Barely?
          i took a break to eat, then i got caught up in that movie "chocolate" or w/e. then i cleaned a little then got lazy and procrastination took over so im watching robocop2 now

Originally posted by Drama View Post
          Don't know why, but I laughed at this.
          it is funny
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
            i took a break to eat, then i got caught up in that movie "chocolate" or w/e. then i cleaned a little then got lazy and procrastination took over so im watching robocop2 now

it is funny
            I see.haha.

Earlier, I thought it was Sunday, so I was getting ready to start going to bed and I look at the time on my phone. It said it was Saturday and I was like FUCKYEA.jpg. But I couldn't find anything to do, so I've been browsing Stumble Upon and Tumblr..

Drama you are like god

Comment

• lol! nothing like learning you have en extra day for your weekend. its sunday for me but i get a 4 day weekend next weekend

Comment

• haha! I know right. I had/have a 3 day weekend right now, that's why I thought it was Sunday cause I started my weekend early lol.

And that's dope. I need school to end already. these last 9 weeks have been stressing me out.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• i had a 3 day weekend too. after school there will still be stress and drama just in case you thought you would escape all that

Comment

• Meh. The only stress I'll probably have is from looking for a job. As long as I don't have to worry about grades in the summer, I'm good.

Maybe some drama too...chicks...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• yeah im glad im in the mil right now. job security. chicks are drama, dudes still talk shit, everywhere. i thought once i got outta HS all that shit would top. NOPE

Comment

• Lucky. And I can deal with chick drama pretty easy most of the time. It annoys me when dudes talk shit though.

And I'm gonna dip now. I'll catch you later in a few hours when I wake up

Drama you are like god

Comment

• laterrrrr

Comment

• It's already warm out, and the sun's out.

What up bitches?

Also, new favorite song:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtPk5IUbdH0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TFS8r_SMI[/ame]
                            Last edited by jdel; 04-24-2011, 06:35 AM.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• so thats the new rick roll'd? eddy roll'd now?

Comment

• sup peoples...
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X