X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just googled slender man, fuckin hell, the picture of the trees in the mist, good gawd it creeps me out, reminds me of something I saw on scifi channel a couple years ago, they did a special on this road in like alabama or tennessee or something, a bunch of people have died on it for various reasons, and its supossed to be super haunted, like there are all these pictures with things in them

Google Zombie Road if you want to go into it more, I forget where it is exactly but I'm not googling that shit right now, probably wouldn't even in the day

Comment

• no, the only good movie M night shamdmaldlnwefijbweibfnr made was signs, the rest just have gay plot twists and arn't scary

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        no, the only good movie M night shamdmaldlnwefijbweibfnr made was signs, the rest just have gay plot twists and arn't scary
        , I completely forgot about Signs. Even though none of his movies are scary IMO, it definitely got you thinking thats for sure.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• but yea, google Zombie Road, I dare you

Comment

• I will... Tomorrow

Holy mother of fuck Andrew, that is... I can't even.. HOLY FUCK.
            Last edited by Kielan; 07-04-2010, 12:45 AM.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Mr. Stuff gets less scary when you get older, no it doesn't I'm 21, I'm a grown ass man, shits still scary to me, I'm probably going to have a hard time fall asleep tonight now

Comment

• I meant CERTAIN things, not everything. Fuck dude, that was ridiculous. I read the story on it and saw pictures. Just holy fucking Christ man. That is beyond anything I have ever even seen or heard about. I am never going to be able to travel on any road like that now. Just for that, daring me to do that shit. YOU JUST LOST THE GAME.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• you didn't even google it did you? I'm still like scared to go to bed, I **** sleeping alone

Comment

• Here is a screenshot of my history, to prove I did. those 3 things were all I needed to never be able to sleep again.

See kids this is why you never dare anyone to do anything.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Missouris, right, Fuck that place, never been, one of the few states

Comment

• just looked it up, only 12 states I havn't been to, 2 of them are alaska and hawaii, I likes me some drivin, going to bed, good luck tonight Kielan

Comment

• I never wanted to go to Missouri in the first place, even St. Louis is a shit hole. There is a reason that Missouri sounds like Misery.

And yes I did just think of that.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so....fireworks are cool.....

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                              Nice subs mang.
                              They're champs.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• yeah, fireworks are awesome. i have mortars. shit's crazy.

and holy fuck this zombie road shit is omg what is it that's some scary shit fuck that.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X