X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    THIS FUCKING RENDER IS DIFFICULTY!!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! !!!!!1111111111111ONEONEONEONEONEONEONEONEUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNOUNO

cunt
    unounounounouno
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
      This render is difficulty.
      Not only did he break RT, but he sounded like a retard in the process.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• reminds me of that brian regan bit about dogs barking
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          next time she walks by be like "mira mira, ey mami!" she'll think youre a puerto rican from the USA. suddenly youre the mysterious foreigner
          Bahahahahahahahahahahaaa
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            reminds me of that brian regan bit about dogs barking
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMDlZHdKMqk"]YouTube - Brian Regan- Why Dogs Bark[/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• New page YES!
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                This render is difficulty.
                It fucking is cunt

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                unounounounouno
                Hahahaha <3

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Not only did he break RT, but he sounded like a retard in the process.
                Fuck you faggot.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• theres this walmart commercial on and they keep saying "match it". at first i thought they were all saying "bat shit". confusion was running wild over here

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    theres this walmart commercial on and they keep saying "match it". at first i thought they were all saying "bat shit". confusion was running wild over here
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Things I wouldn't stoop down to do? Sorry do you know me? Shut the fuck up. Looks like you have it real hard living it up in your $20k car. Kick fucking rocks, you're not any better than the people you are trying to talk down on.

Lets see, cast wheels, with hardly any engineering behind them, vs BBS LMs, wheels that have been strapped to race cars for what like 2 decades now? Forged, 2 piece wheels, with so many years of testing behind them that they could have developed 50 wheels, if they didn't give a fuck about building a product that was quality through and through. And lets not forget who came up with the design for the wheel....
                      Who am I talking down to? No I don't know you, yet you're talking like you know me. Ironic much? All I'm saying is what I had to do wasn't exactly ideal. I appreciate everything I've been lucky enough to have in this life. And I have a lot of respect for people that go to college and work.

I don't NEED race bred wheels on my dd a4. But I do respect the original designer. I still don't understand how someone can just use the same design?

On my phone in the car not driving.
                      flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

i looked up from the laptop all like "double you tee eff mate?"

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                          Who am I talking down to? No I don't know you, yet you're talking like you know me. Ironic much? All I'm saying is what I had to do wasn't exactly ideal. I appreciate everything I've been lucky enough to have in this life. And I have a lot of respect for people that go to college and work.

I don't NEED race bred wheels on my dd a4. But I do respect the original designer. I still don't understand how someone can just use the same design?

On my phone in the car not driving.
                          i work, you respect me?

Comment

• Calling M.Bfurroughs, Calling M.Bfurroughs
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

If some chinese company came out with a motor made with hardly engineering behind it, using the cheapest shit materials they could but it LOOKED the same as a 2.0T, would you buy it because it was 2k cheaper than the OEM 2.0T?

I didn't think you would either.
                              Not the same. Decent quality wheels are different than cheap engines from china. Lol.
                              flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• so theres this chick that was in a movie back in the 80s, and she was hot then. now shes a hot mom on a tv show. i guess i missed a lot not having tv for the last 6 years lol

Comment

Working...
                                X