• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi.

Bye.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• wake up RT
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Who edited the title of RT?

Comment

• sup feigs....
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            Who edited the title of RT?
            You havent been around for the last couple of fridays have you?

Comment

• fuck, i wanted regular americans to talk to

haha i think Dave edited it.

whats up Oxer

just got my coilover keychian/light in
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                from my assumptions dave has been raging real hard. im sleep during peak raging :/

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  fuck, i wanted regular americans to talk to

haha i think Dave edited it.

whats up Oxer

just got my coilover keychian/light in
                  Nice!

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                  from my assumptions dave has been raging real hard. im sleep during peak raging :/
                  We all have been.... Fridays RT turns into Rage Thread.

Comment

Not at all I've been editing photos from last weekend, so i've barely been on the internets

Comment

• ahwell.

Comment

• yeah i come in late and do my raging :/ but i miss all the good stuff cause i dont feel like backtracking. plus my wife and kids come back wednesday so my RT time will get cut down to basically zero

Comment

• well you have a couple more days to get 189 posts down to become an official OG

Comment

• brb, poop.

Comment

well you have a couple more days to get 189 posts down to become an official OG
                              im gonna change the thing under my name so it says:
                              Not a
                              Stanceworks OG

i dont think ive earned it yet

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              brb, poop.
                              i have to poop too, but the urge comes and goes. right now its been in submission

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                                im gonna change the thing under my name so it says:
                                Not a
                                Stanceworks OG

i dont think ive earned it yet

i have to poop too, but the urge comes and goes. right now its been in submission
                                The way to tell a true OG is by both post count and join date.

Comment

Working...
                                X