This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Dave I'm coming over the weekend you build and we are doing it up.
    hahahahahaahahahaha if i ever get my parts from Europe
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• holy shit, this thread moved way too quick for me last year when it was half as popular. now? i might as well not even bother checking it haha.

what's up, duders?
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        hahahahahaahahahaha if i ever get my parts from Europe
        You need them even for plan B?
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

thats me
          ahh i have seen your build thread. didnt know it was yours i suppose...
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
            holy shit, this thread moved way too quick for me last year when it was half as popular. now? i might as well not even bother checking it haha.

what's up, duders?
            this thread still moves slower than what Im used to, but its getting up there lately

Comment

• Originally posted by evilstar View Post
              howdy. :hi:
              Hi.

Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              holy shit, this thread moved way too quick for me last year when it was half as popular. now? i might as well not even bother checking it haha.

what's up, duders?

Not much. You?

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
              Originally posted by Oxer
              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• this looks like my friend Bri. (Kielan, I told you about her...the RX7, remember? Yep that's what she looks like..except the girl in the picture looks a little taller)

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  You need them even for plan B?
                  nope, but I might not be able to get plan b going. gonna call Will @ Bag Riders on tues and see if he heard anything yet.

Comment

• haha SLOWER? dude i post, and then five minutes later there are at least sixteen new posts and i don't have the slightest clue of that's going on haha.
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                      ahh i have seen your build thread. didnt know it was yours i suppose...
                      yea, nothing going on in there

Comment

what's up, duders?
                        i get over whelmed too... i just lurk at that point lolol
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

haha SLOWER? dude i post, and then five minutes later there are at least sixteen new posts and i don't have the slightest clue of that's going on haha.
                          Yea, Ive been on other forums where our daily chat thread moved way faster

Comment

• and it definitely doesn't help that i've had a few drinks most times i check in after dark haha
                            -George
                            flickr

Comment

nope, but I might not be able to get plan b going. gonna call Will @ Bag Riders on tues and see if he heard anything yet.
                              Shit.... Well I hope something gets done for SoWo, it'd be a shame if you couldn't if not you and Dudeman can roll with me lol.
                              Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                              haha SLOWER? dude i post, and then five minutes later there are at least sixteen new posts and i don't have the slightest clue of that's going on haha.
                              Compared to OT on bigger forums, this isn't shit.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

yea, nothing going on in there
                                updated 5 months ago, fail (on FB)

Comment

Working...
                                X