This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
    No lol, didn't take it like that at all, if anything I am being the dick by shitting on it for no real reason.

That CSL sounds fucking awesome, but prolly still sounds like dookie/obnoxious cruising around.
    Unless ripping it everywhere it's a general rule of mine that anything straight piped sounds like dick, and is obnoxious as fuck. But they that's pretty much how I am too. So it makes sense, to me.
    Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    Elitist prick
    I lol'd.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Elitist prick

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
        I had a J's 70rr single titanium
        and i just traded it for a crappy megan single and a canon 40D and some cash (i got a really good deal)
        But i did that just so i could buy the J's 70RS dual
        I see.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        hey rage fridayers.
        Hey Coco.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• omfg I **** waiting on people

Comment

omfg I **** waiting on people
            OMG me too!
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

omfg I **** waiting on people
              I kinda like waiting.
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• not much jason. got a cool story though. my bro just got his gf's iphone out of a storm drain! it was a good 5ft+ deep. how'd he do it? took 2 broom sticks and ziptied them together along with a small tub on the end haha! the phone still worked, he just didn't wanna mess with it so he put it in a bowl of rice on his way home.

zipties FTW!!!

Comment

• I dont have shit to do with it being wet outside. my girl is taking a nap at her place...waiting for her to get up so can get dinner

where the hell is Kevin

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Ill find you a clip of a real race car in a second.
                    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMEAWa2EvEs"]YouTube - Ford Sierra RS Cosworth - with pure engine sounds[/ame]

Beat you to it.

Or were you going...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpEp3janpEU"]YouTube - 2010 V8 Supercars Gold Coast Race2[/ame]
                    flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      not much jason. got a cool story though. my bro just got his gf's iphone out of a storm drain! it was a good 5ft+ deep. how'd he do it? took 2 broom sticks and ziptied them together along with a small tub on the end haha! the phone still worked, he just didn't wanna mess with it so he put it in a bowl of rice on his way home.

zipties FTW!!!
                      hahaha. awesome.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U2v_b05wOw"]YouTube - ALMS Petit Le Mans 2010 - PURE SOUNDS of F430 GT2, 911 GT3 RSR, Ford GTR, Peugeot 908 and more![/ame]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                      Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                      Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• A true race car...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9IY20-r8Bg&feature=related"]YouTube - V12 3.5L HONDA RA122e/B -1992- Hungaroring / Ayrton senna onboard vid[/ame]
                        Originally posted by anth
                        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPaoOIEttcY"]YouTube - Tommi Mäkinen[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            A true race car...
                            So you're saying an F1 car isn't a true racecar... Then you post an F1 car as a true racecar?

Ayrton Senna ftw though.

Comment

• I love Tommi

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                                I drove my S10 like this right now.
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X