• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Han View Post
    Alright, who wants a GS300?
    take it back.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
      Were you there when Dylan and Dave had a religious debate?

I think that was when he started posting. Then came back few days later.

Not sure though. Dylan will know. Once he posts here.
      Yes! AAhahahahahahahahaha I forgot about that hahahahahahahaha... <3 Dave ahahahahahaha

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      2 months off from the gym... i gotta get back into it... and start running BF% lil high :-(

btw eric this is what i sent Sean... its fun to compair results with people. Ive shrunk A LOT from ym normal size... 2 weeks back and ill be back to normal lol

Nice toothpaste!
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        take it back.
        Nah, very rare chance I'd ever sell it or get rid of it. I do, however, want a 350Z or a 370Z.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
        Originally posted by Jedidiah
        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          Yes! AAhahahahahahahahaha I forgot about that hahahahahahahaha... <3 Dave ahahahahahaha

Nice toothpaste!
          i was going to add like a myspace angle shot with a huge dump in the toilet.... but ive already pooped 4 times today... i got nothing left hahahah
          cars and stuff

Comment

Nice toothpaste!
            That was a good argument
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Alright, who wants a GS300?
              Do it bitch.
              Originally posted by Moose View Post
              Dead serious, sounds broken. Just is BLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH and is going nowhere.

Looks good though.
              But that's all Honda's, my car sounds like its going a million miles an hour, 0-60 in like a million hours, shit's slow, sounds stupid fast.

But that S2k sounds like a legit racecar when he gets on it. So crazy. M3 video coming up next.
              Originally posted by Han View Post
              Nah, very rare chance I'd ever sell it or get rid of it. I do, however, want a 350Z or a 370Z.
              No. I forbid you.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

BSA
                flickrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

No. I forbid you.
                  They sound amazing, handle great and can be fast very easily.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                  Originally posted by Jedidiah
                  he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                    2 months off from the gym... i gotta get back into it... and start running BF% lil high :-(

btw eric this is what i sent Sean... its fun to compair results with people. Ive shrunk A LOT from ym normal size... 2 weeks back and ill be back to normal lol and thats a XXL from abercrombie.... it was a gift from the woman... i cant shop there anymore hahahaha
                    hard work is paying off Josh. today is bis/tris/shoulders day.
                    Originally posted by Kielan
                    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Fucking gay.. If you were to get one, you have some ridiculous shoes to fill.

Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      i was going to add like a myspace angle shot with a huge dump in the toilet.... but ive already pooped 4 times today... i got nothing left hahahah
                      You would.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      That was a good argument
                      Was a brilliant argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by eskimopunk View Post
                        Wut cunt?

Originally posted by Han View Post
                        BSA

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                          hard work is paying off Josh. today is bis/tris/shoulders day.
                          woot!! I want to go today for the first time and a while... chest and back day!

yeah ive got 6 years behind me... weighed 135 when i started... couldnt lift the olympic bar hahah
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            But that's all Honda's, my car sounds like its going a million miles an hour, 0-60 in like a million hours, shit's slow, sounds stupid fast.

But that S2k sounds like a legit racecar when he gets on it. So crazy. M3 video coming up next.
                            If you like it, don't mind me, I just think it just sounds like shit. It doesn't sound much like a race car excluding the fact it is stupid loud either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moose View Post
                              Dead serious, sounds broken. Just is BLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH and is going nowhere.

Looks good though.
                              This would be true....

That would sound awesome on a track, but that faggot was driving like a fuckwit....

Comment

And look like a blind and retarded monkey designed them. HAVE YOU SEEN THE FUCKING DOOR HANDLES?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X