X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ben ur avatar is awesome
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Oxer is ze ambassador of ze saxe'phon' mein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        lol nah, i just jump to the most recent post and start posting. i dont look back, because im a shark. and sharks dont have neck
        Dave, Who ever marries you in the future will be the most content person in the world, cause you have to be the funniest mofo Ive ever met.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I'm going to start saving up all my rage for rage thread Fridays, and ten gators guna rage on bitches

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            Dave, Who ever marries you in the future will be the most content person in the world, cause you have to be the funniest mofo Ive ever met.
            This. Lots of homo.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
              Oxer is ze ambassador of ze saxe'phon' mein.
              Im Bens manager... Being epic sax guy is hard work for ben, and can be stressful, so I help out where I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                lol nah, i just jump to the most recent post and start posting. i dont look back, because im a shark. and sharks dont have neck
                dude

Comment

back off bro... hes mine.... kielan too... both are mine.
                  cars and stuff

Comment

Im Bens manager... Being epic sax guy is hard work for ben, and can be stressful, so I help out where I can.
                    All future requests should be directed to the convict. Thanks much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        back off bro... hes mine.... kielan too... both are mine.
                        You can have Kielan, But Ill fucking stab you if you think you have Ben.

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        You make the money, and pay me for the protec.... uhh... Advertising.

Comment

he is available
                          Originally posted by Kielan
                          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

You can have Kielan, But Ill fucking stab you if you think you have Ben.

You make the money, and pay me for the protec.... uhh... Advertising.
                            battle to the death... luckily for me i pay pavel and the russian mafia for protection. i dont wanna get beat up.....
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                              he is available
                              I know, Im gonna wine and dine him in august.

Comment

• Originally posted by gatorbait View Post
                                i'm going to start saving up all my rage for rage thread fridays, and ten gators guna rage on bitches
                                i strike again!

Comment

Working...
                                X