This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    No because anything less than 17s looks fucking retarded on the Mk4 Platform.
    hence why stock wheels are lame for these cars. only wheels bigger than 17s that are decent are aristos

Comment

• Originally posted by I_R_5m4r7 View Post
      see quite a few every wednesday, and a lot of them are on 16s. some 18s...i think im the only one on 17s actually int he group of people i hang out with, which isnt small...
      They got a bunch of body kits and big wings on their cars too?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        You need new friends.
        no i just needs friends that arent in the military lol...we dont get paid enough to have decent shit haha

Comment

hence why stock wheels are lame for these cars. only wheels bigger than 17s that are decent are aristos
          Ok so low on stock wheels =/= stance. I thought everyone knew this...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

They got a bunch of body kits and big wings on their cars too?
            i have the most modded car and ive just got stuff shaved, dropped, and wheels. its a 2.0 so no motor shit, just pointless. one guy has holy christ shit done to his motor, most other people are on stock shit with suspension, thats it

Comment

Ok so low on stock wheels =/= stance. I thought everyone knew this...
              nobody said it was, u said that anything smaller than 17s looks gay, and i said hence why stock wheels are gay, cuz most vw stock wheels are < 17"

Comment

i have the most modded car and ive just got stuff shaved, dropped, and wheels. its a 2.0 so no motor shit, just pointless. one guy has holy christ shit done to his motor, most other people are on stock shit with suspension, thats it
                So you stated that most mkiv people run 16"s because the people you know are on stock wheels? Are you fuckin kidding me?

Comment

Ok so none of them have any actual stance, or are even trying. If you are on stock wheels that doesn't count as saying "most Mk4s are on 16s".
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Alright cock suckers, Gators here to resolve this fucking shit

I've had 2 mk4s myself, people DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, run 16s and 15s, they run 17s and 18s, both are slammable, and the weird side wheel gap is because ofthe rear suspension as Kelly said, its like a swing arm,so its travel goes up and forward, so when they suspension is basically at bottomed out (slammed) the wheel skoots forward, only way to fix this is mason tech great plates, speaking of, if anyone has a mk3 that they want to get rid of this syndrom on, I got some for sale

Comment

So you stated that most mkiv people run 16"s because the people you know are on stock wheels? Are you fuckin kidding me?
                      no...thats not what i said either. i was talking specifically about rs's...not wheels in general. i dont see a lot of 17" rs's...i see a lot of other 17s yeah, hell i run 17s, but when i see rs's its mostly 16s and some 15s...

Comment

• Wait is someone arguing that mk5s mostly run 15s or 16s?

Sent from my DROIDX
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

This.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                            Wait is someone arguing that mk5s mostly run 15s or 16s?

Sent from my DROIDX
                            Mk4s, but same concept.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so basically every single person took what i said as a generalization when i was talking about one specific wheel...

Comment

no...thats not what i said either. i was talking specifically about rs's...not wheels in general. i dont see a lot of 17" rs's...i see a lot of other 17s yeah, hell i run 17s, but when i see rs's its mostly 16s and some 15s...
                                Post some pictures, because that's bull shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X