X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you think blades and steelies look better than RSs. You're on meth. Fact.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• and i should have been less general with my post before...there are quite a few on 17 RS's, but most people don't run them, at least not any that i have seen outside of straight up show cars

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
        maybe...
        Originally posted by Kielan
        I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by I_R_5m4r7 View Post
          and i should have been less general with my post before...there are quite a few on 17 RS's, but most people don't run them, at least not any that i have seen outside of straight up show cars
          No, you're still wrong. MOST are on 17"s, not even just rs's. Almost all that I have seen have been on 17"s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            If you think blades and steelies look better than RSs. You're on meth. Fact.
            said nothing about blades, i **** blades, i like c5's and the zr1s, bout it really. the zr1 wheels are the only mesh-type wheels ive ever seen that i like

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              No, you're still wrong. MOST are on 17"s, not even just rs's. Almost all that I have seen have been on 17"s.
              ok let me correct mysefl once again...most I HAVE SEEN...arent on 17s lol

my bad :P

Comment

yeah but nobody with a mkiv golf/gti runs 17" rs's, they run 15s and 16s...so it looks weird. the rear wheel gets sucked into the rear door area and there is wheel gap on the SIDE OF THE WHEEL
                You are retired.
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• You make my fuckin brain hurt.

Comment

Do people where you are from just sprint flat out head first into walls?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Have you ever seen a modified mkiv?

Bet it was on 17s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Do people where you are from just sprint flat out head first into walls?
                        why because my life doesnt revolve around bbs rs wheels and i dont see every single set that gets put on a golf?

Comment

• We're not even talking about rs's.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            Have you ever seen a modified mkiv?

Bet it was on 17s.
                            see quite a few every wednesday, and a lot of them are on 16s. some 18s...i think im the only one on 17s actually int he group of people i hang out with, which isnt small...

Comment

why because my life doesnt revolve around bbs rs wheels and i dont see every single set that gets put on a golf?
                              No because anything less than 17s looks fucking retarded on the Mk4 Platform.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

see quite a few every wednesday, and a lot of them are on 16s. some 18s...i think im the only one on 17s actually int he group of people i hang out with, which isnt small...
                                You need new friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X