X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
    That only happened twice
    hey you made it! you earned a friday in hell

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AcYsHkV6n4"]YouTube - Rebecca Black - Friday (IN HELL) Official [CYNICAL_MASS] Remix (Re-Upload)[/ame]
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• oh and i saw a sick ass porsche at lunch. had polished borbet type a wheels. dont know exactly what it was cuz we just drove by it and i wasnt driving. it was a bright blue color, know its older, but cant figure out year or model

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
        I want to go to SoWo just to do the FKS Challenge.

1 Triple Baconator King Size meal, with an additional 2 triple baconators.

- all 3 triple baconators, large fry and large drink MUST be finished.
        Originally posted by Han View Post
        I think that would be the only time I'd allow myself to eat almost 5000 calories in one meal.
        Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        RSs will never be overdone. Ever.
        on the MKIV gti/golf platform...yeah they are...everybody has those damn wheels and personally i dont like the way they look. i can get better stance with some vette wheels or some widened steelies or hell even some whack ass wheels with spacers than some 15" rs

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLAMhTorPCk&feature=related"]YouTube - Stephen Colbert & The Roots - Friday [HD] on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by I_R_5m4r7 View Post
            on the MKIV gti/golf platform...yeah they are...everybody has those damn wheels and personally i dont like the way they look. i can get better stance with some vette wheels or some widened steelies or hell even some whack ass wheels with spacers than some 15" rs
            Obviously, but a set 17" rs's would shit on your car with any of those wheels mentioned. Also, in your sense of the term, all of those are overdone too...

Comment

Let me say again, RSs will never be played. Ever.

You can get a nice stance on any wheels, that's not hard.. The type of wheel literally has nothing to do with how perfect your stance is, if the wheels look like shit, none of it will matter.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Obviously, but a set 17" rs's would shit on your car with any of those wheels mentioned. Also, in your sense of the term, all of those are overdone too...
                Widened steelies look like ass 90% of the time, and are on literally every platform. If I saw a set of RSs next to a guy with a better stance on steelies, I'd still pick the car on RSs. Why? Because it looks damn good.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yeah but nobody with a mkiv golf/gti runs 17" rs's, they run 15s and 16s...so it looks weird. the rear wheel gets sucked into the rear door area and there is wheel gap on the SIDE OF THE WHEEL

Comment

yeah but nobody with a mkiv golf/gti runs 17" rs's, they run 15s and 16s...so it looks weird. the rear wheel gets sucked into the rear door area and there is wheel gap on the SIDE OF THE WHEEL
                    Sorry, I wasn't aware I was having a discussion with someone who is completely clueless. This fact is now very obvious, I will not be wasting my effort any longer.

Comment

• Dude what are you talking about? Almost every Mk4 on RSs is on 17" RSs. The rear wheel moves because it has a solid rear beam, you can't control that...
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                        you guys exchanging nudies again?
                        maybe...

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                        That only happened twice
                        quoted for truth haha
                        cars and stuff

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't aware I was having a discussion with someone who is completely clueless. This fact is now very obvious, I will not be wasting my effort any longer.
                          I am no longer interested in buying wheels from someone who literally has no idea what the fuck they are talking about.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                            maybe...

quoted for truth haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Dude what are you talking about? Almost every Mk4 on RSs is on 17" RSs. The rear wheel moves because it has a solid rear beam, you can't control that...
                              also quoted for truth haha
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Let me say again, RSs will never be played. Ever.

You can get a nice stance on any wheels, that's not hard.. The type of wheel literally has nothing to do with how perfect your stance is, if the wheels look like shit, none of it will matter.
                                i know this...i was just mentioning that IMO, all of those are better than RS's

Widened steelies look like ass 90% of the time, and are on literally every platform. If I saw a set of RSs next to a guy with a better stance on steelies, I'd still pick the car on RSs. Why? Because it looks damn good.
                                i agree with this statement as well, i like DRWs in some instances, but most of the time people dont pull them off and make them look right

I am no longer interested in buying wheels from someone who literally has no idea what the fuck they are talking about.
                                dude hasnt go back to me anyway, i seriously doubt i will be getting them in the first place lol

Comment

Working...
                                X