• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can never have too many baller parts
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      He went home for Easter, I'm not a bitch and I'm not going to call him out through text, when he gets back I'll call him out.
      fuck that, call him out on txt too and ruin his weekend hahahhaahha
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Not in here.
        cmon man out them up and them delete them.

at least pm the interseted parties

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
          fuck that, call him out on txt too and ruin his weekend hahahhaahha
          Fuck that, I'm not a bitch like that, handling shit like that in text is always, ALWAYS leads to worse shit. If you can't address the problem in person, you shouldn't address it at all. Fact.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

When I'm out of class and out of the sight of wandering eyes..
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

+1 or i can harass you on FB i suppose....
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Fuck that, I'm not a bitch like that, handling shit like that in text is always, ALWAYS leads to worse shit. If you can't address the problem in person, you shouldn't address it at all. Fact.

When I'm out of class and out of the sight of wandering eyes..
              i said TOO so you will still need to address him in person

Comment

• I'd rather not just go sharing the pics all over the place... I don't need people to tell me if a girl is attractive or not, or whatever. We all have our own tastes.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• fuck
                  knew I should have ordered this yesterday
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I'd rather not just go sharing the pics all over the place... I don't need people to tell me if a girl is attractive or not, or whatever. We all have our own tastes.
                    pics or ban. for real. this is rage friday in RT. I'll ban you
                    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dave

this guy is fucking nuts, lets go ahead and get a steady bass beat while i still continue to strum and finger pick and slap

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiyKoP6_U6Y&feature=related"]YouTube - Viva la Vida - Coldplay - Igor Presnyakov[/ame]

Comment

• Quick update for you guys, as of last night he was less responsive than the night before. My mom and aunt left this morning to go see him. Lookin pretty grim.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          Quick update for you guys, as of last night he was less responsive than the night before. My mom and aunt left this morning to go see him. Lookin pretty grim.
                          sorry to hear that. my wifes papa just passed and now her mom isnt doing good either. i lost my dad at 12 :/ shits gay

Comment

Quick update for you guys, as of last night he was less responsive than the night before. My mom and aunt left this morning to go see him. Lookin pretty grim.
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Im sorry Sean
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

thats sucks tremendously

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X