X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another example of low prices? some dude on here said he would sell his for $1000. so with the exchange rate and shipping it would be about that price i guess

Last edited by jared1988; 04-22-2011, 09:26 AM.
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• did i just find BBS's for $100? pic isnt that great but i know some of u guys here are amazing with this sorta thing...

Comment

• Mornin RT

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          The power of poop is compelling me currently

Ah yeah... Where Dave at then?

Is it true a state in the us banned easter? or the use of the word easter?

as is mine, I rarely use it though.
          daves right here man
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I think bag riders is closed today. weak
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
              The power of poop is compelling me currently

Ah yeah... Where Dave at then?

Is it true a state in the us banned easter? or the use of the word easter?

as is mine, I rarely use it though.
              yes they banned it, now you get a $500 fine and 6 months in prison if they hear you say it.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
              Mornin RT
              yo
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_R_5m4r7 View Post
                did i just find BBS's for $100? pic isnt that great but i know some of u guys here are amazing with this sorta thing...

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/pts/2318836601.html
                Go get those I'll buy them off you

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  Mornin RT
                  Morn Sean.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  daves right here man
                  I missed you

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  yes they banned it, now you get a $500 fine and 6 months in prison if they hear you say it.

yo
                  Obvious troll is obvious.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                    i dont know if they r legit. they might be knock offs or something epic fail...wouldnt wanna buy them and hav nobody get them off me and have wheels i cant use

Comment

• Ok so here we go.

On Wednesday, the girls asked me if I wanted to power hour that night, I said "sure why not", I then asked my friend down the hall, Brian, (kid I'm rooming with next year), if he wanted to join in with us, he said sure, said he wasn't going to lax practice and would be down to power hour. So during the day, I get a us a 30 for that night, (keep in mind I paid for it, no one else threw me cash for it). So as we get closer to 8:30 or so, Brian says that he is going to lax practice and won't be back till 11:30... I said "Ok... But I really don't think the girls will want to wait that long..." I text them and low and behold I was right, they want to start around 9:30, which personally I preferred, but it didn't bother me that much to say anything.

So now Brian is getting pissed at the girls because they want to start without him, and honestly he starts being a huge drama queen. Saying "who do they think they are saying they want to start without me? I don't believe this shit, I'm pissed off at them, what the fuck, etc." He's getting completely ridiculous about this. He storms off to lax practice, I told him I would drink with him if he wanted, I can get through a power hour and keep going, its NBD, whatever.

So we do the power hour or whatever, (well the girls finished like 3 beers, I did a full hour, whatever irrelevant kinda). So we have 15 beers left in the fridge.

Brian comes back, the girls feel bad so they go get him, one of the girls, really likes him, and is trying to flirt with him, and wants a sip of his milkshake, and he just wouldn't give her a sip... Like he was being a HUGE douche about it. (He's still in love with his bitch Ex, and get over her, he's being pathetic really).

So we start talking about how girls making out is super awesome (I have no idea how we got on that subject, so don't ask). So after we get done with that, and saying how badly we want Amber Heard with another chick, etc. She says "Brian do you remember when I took a body shot off that girl, and made out with her to get a beer at the frat," Brian says "No," and then she gets all offended by him not remembering and grabs one of girls and says "I'm tired, I'm going to bed," grabs one of the other girls, and turns to the third and says lets leave. This all happened in about 30 seconds, literally we were laughing and happy, to the girls walking out, one of them pissed off, on the verge of tears, in 30 seconds. WHAT THE FUCK?!

I text the third girl who was just as confused as I was, and she was like "Brian really pissed her off, he's being a douche, he used to be so nice.. etc." Which all of this is true, Brian is being a huge douche recently, like the girl obviously liked him, he could have easily just told her that he wasn't looking for a girl, and they could still be friends, whatever, but no, he has to go and be a douche.

I don't know if I am going to call him out on his douchiness yet, I haven't decided, but its fucking annoying, he told me yesterday "Kielan you need to pick a side." THERE IS NO SIDE TO FUCKING PICK. Both sides are retarded, just get over it, and move on, having friends that I can trust is something I value, asking me to "pick a side" isn't something I want to do.

Anyway, that's the story, if you need elaboration on the last part or have questions feel free to ask, I don't know what I'm going to do, so talking it out here might help, idk.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                        Fuck you Ollie, I want them. I have cash in hand right now.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• so dude CBed the shit outta you, you need a better wingman.... and hes lame fore mentioning "sides." what is this elementary school?
                          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Ok so here we go.

On Wednesday, the girls asked me if I wanted to power hour that night, I said "sure why not", I then asked my friend down the hall, Brian, (kid I'm rooming with next year), if he wanted to join in with us, he said sure, said he wasn't going to lax practice and would be down to power hour. So during the day, I get a us a 30 for that night, (keep in mind I paid for it, no one else threw me cash for it). So as we get closer to 8:30 or so, Brian says that he is going to lax practice and won't be back till 11:30... I said "Ok... But I really don't think the girls will want to wait that long..." I text them and low and behold I was right, they want to start around 9:30, which personally I preferred, but it didn't bother me that much to say anything.

So now Brian is getting pissed at the girls because they want to start without him, and honestly he starts being a huge drama queen. Saying "who do they think they are saying they want to start without me? I don't believe this shit, I'm pissed off at them, what the fuck, etc." He's getting completely ridiculous about this. He storms off to lax practice, I told him I would drink with him if he wanted, I can get through a power hour and keep going, its NBD, whatever.

So we do the power hour or whatever, (well the girls finished like 3 beers, I did a full hour, whatever irrelevant kinda). So we have 15 beers left in the fridge.

Brian comes back, the girls feel bad so they go get him, one of the girls, really likes him, and is trying to flirt with him, and wants a sip of his milkshake, and he just wouldn't give her a sip... Like he was being a HUGE douche about it. (He's still in love with his bitch Ex, and get over her, he's being pathetic really).

So we start talking about how girls making out is super awesome (I have no idea how we got on that subject, so don't ask). So after we get done with that, and saying how badly we want Amber Heard with another chick, etc. She says "Brian do you remember when I took a body shot off that girl, and made out with her to get a beer at the frat," Brian says "No," and then she gets all offended by him not remembering and grabs one of girls and says "I'm tired, I'm going to bed," grabs one of the other girls, and turns to the third and says lets leave. This all happened in about 30 seconds, literally we were laughing and happy, to the girls walking out, one of them pissed off, on the verge of tears, in 30 seconds. WHAT THE FUCK?!

I text the third girl who was just as confused as I was, and she was like "Brian really pissed her off, he's being a douche, he used to be so nice.. etc." Which all of this is true, Brian is being a huge douche recently, like the girl obviously liked him, he could have easily just told her that he wasn't looking for a girl, and they could still be friends, whatever, but no, he has to go and be a douche.

I don't know if I am going to call him out on his douchiness yet, I haven't decided, but its fucking annoying, he told me yesterday "Kielan you need to pick a side." THERE IS NO SIDE TO FUCKING PICK. Both sides are retarded, just get over it, and move on, having friends that I can trust is something I value, asking me to "pick a side" isn't something I want to do.

Anyway, that's the story, if you need elaboration on the last part or have questions feel free to ask, I don't know what I'm going to do, so talking it out here might help, idk.
                            Ask your friend if his vagina hurts
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_R_5m4r7 View Post
                              i dont know if they r legit. they might be knock offs or something epic fail...wouldnt wanna buy them and hav nobody get them off me and have wheels i cant use
                              Even if they were reps, you could sell them for like 400 anyway, it'd be profit for you anyway you look at it.

I have an Integra, I want RSs bad, those will bolt right up to my car, hook a brother up.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Cliff notes: lame (potentially gay) friend cock blocked Kielan by way of the douche.

Comment

Working...
                                X