• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Indeed. 0 or nothing.

we ball so hard weve become jaded to the everyday man

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
      I was going to say just use the forum, create a thread and upload all the pics, let us know what time you're going to be there and we can tell you right there and then what we want.
      Fuck we can even paypal you the monies on the spot.

I has no patience
      yeah that seems like a decent idea. they do cash only most places in JP i guess i can try to figure out my fucked up paypal accts..
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

You ya fucking Yank cunt.
        fuck yourself you aussie fuck
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Fucking A I really don't want to type this story out...
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Indeed. 0 or nothing.

Ahh, she's busy getting some dick then.
            go neg or go home
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Fucking A I really don't want to type this story out...
              weve been waiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                go neg or go home
                i feel the power of sandwich compelling me

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

yes

lol
                  you just get good friday off? long weekend etc?

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  we ball so hard weve become jaded to the everyday man
                  I cringe at the thought that I will have to build a set of wheels that will have positive offsets, but thats what I will have to do in order to deter the police from pulling me over... Unfortunately cant ball that hard down here.

If Im ever in the US, it will be all over. Ill be rocking neg offsets erry day
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                    yeah that seems like a decent idea. they do cash only most places in JP i guess i can try to figure out my fucked up paypal accts..
                    I live by paypal

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                    i feel the power of sandwich compelling me
                    THE POWER OF SANDWICH COMPELS YOU!!
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

you just get good friday off? long weekend etc?

I cringe at the thought that I will have to build a set of wheels that will have positive offsets, but thats what I will have to do in order to deter the police from pulling me over... Unfortunately cant ball that hard down here.

If Im ever in the US, it will be all over. Ill be rocking neg offsets erry day
                      yeah just friday
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

I live by paypal
                          its hooked up to my debit card so i can use it to pay for shit easy but i cant get it hooked up to my bank acct so that if someone pays me i can pull it out

Comment

I live by paypal

THE POWER OF SANDWICH COMPELS YOU!!
                            The power of poop is compelling me currently

Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                            yeah just friday
                            Ah yeah... Where Dave at then?

Is it true a state in the us banned easter? or the use of the word easter?

Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                            its hooked up to my debit card so i can use it to pay for shit easy but i cant get it hooked up to my bank acct so that if someone pays me i can pull it out
                            as is mine, I rarely use it though.
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I like paypal. The only problem I have with them is that I can only withdraw $500 per month.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                                I like paypal. The only problem I have with them is that I can only withdraw $500 per month.
                                ... that would definately put a damper on shit. i can accept western union

Comment

Working...
                                X