X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every single one of them.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• if they are it would explain the low prices...

fuck now im just mad
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• In Ancient Japan, rare wheels are rare.
        Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

• too bad there's a lot of wheels i want in those pics (real ones)
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• yeah i seen some i wanted too :/ oh wells i guess
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• You guys are so easy to troll.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I confuse. Are they legit or not?!

Comment

• -___- they look legit, just check the stamps on the back of the wheels... It's really that simple.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

You guys are so easy to troll.
                    You have no idea whether they are or aren't, and they are fully convinced that they are reps...
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• umad bitch! im not driving back out there to check stamps lol

im still fucking learning so fuck off

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        You have no idea whether they are or aren't, and they are fully convinced that they are reps...
                        Fuck if I know, most places like that in Japan are legit, and wheels are fucking dirt cheap over there, that's why people buy wheels from there and have them shipped here. My money is on them being legit.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

You guys are so easy to troll.
                          seriously. I didnt really even look at that pics. I just threw that accusation out there lol
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            seriously. I didnt really even look at that pics. I just threw that accusation out there lol
                            I just took it, thinking they would see I was kidding, when they didn't.

trollmodeengaged.bmp
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• do drive there now!! (how far is it?)

i see ferrari 5 spokes
                              i c ronal turbo's

i c so many things

and yeah kielan, not ever been in Japan once, and relatively new here

so if u say somehting i can't check that and have to believe you

likeanoob.png
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Fuck if I know, most places like that in Japan are legit, and wheels are fucking dirt cheap over there, that's why people buy wheels from there and have them shipped here. My money is on them being legit.
                                well when you get a G send it to me and ill go back and find you something

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                go play in traffic

Comment

Working...
                                X