X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to play beer pong with co-workers

#winning

I'll be on later, and drunk. Kielan better tell us his story.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• Afternoon Gents.
      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Sup Benz

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
          That is a fucking epic advertisment.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• not much, Planning a route to get to my shop tomorrow, Since its in the middle of a dang floodzone. haha

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
              Afternoon Gents.
              Sup...

What did you mean in that thread about the notch? I didnt want to fill that thread with shit lol

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                not much, Planning a route to get to my shop tomorrow, Since its in the middle of a dang floodzone. haha
                Hit dem switches to full height....

Even better.... Pop it up on your back bar and roll through the water like a boss...

Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
                  hello!
                  Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                  Afternoon Gents.
                  Hey Pavel and Benz.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Sup...

What did you mean in that thread about the notch? I didnt want to fill that thread with shit lol
                    haha i was just wondering if you guys add crossmembers on your notches there.
                    Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    Hit dem switches to full height....

Even better.... Pop it up on your back bar and roll through the water like a boss...
                    hahaha my cars safe in the shop since its on a Giant hill. It's getting to the hill thats trouble when all the roads are flooded.

Comment

• Drunk....
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• *update*

He still hasn't woken up, doctors told his wife its a good time for family to come up to see him...

Comment

• Sean, I'm sorry man. I really am, if there is anything I can do, please let me know. I'm here to talk if you need it.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                            *update*

He still hasn't woken up, doctors told his wife its a good time for family to come up to see him...
                            Holy shit dude. Im sorry
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

*update*

that shit sucks dude. if there is anything i could do to help you in any way id be glad too

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

*update*

Shit...

Sean, you have us. If you need to talk anyone in RT, we're here.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X