This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Thats even worse... From a sellers point of view, whats an extra $20?

I was selling some EG foglights with covers, no loom.. they were up for like $100, dude offered me $70, I could use the money so I said alright, Then he said how about $50... I told him to go fuck himself.

BSA, Dave's a business man.
    Im actually a srs bsns man
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      some go well some go bad but the good def. out weigh getting called an asshole a few times
      sent those guys an email asking how much redrilled, centers PC's, and shipped to my address

see how it goes
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
        Asian girls are just so fucking nuts, it's unbearable.
        Its alright though... I'd pull an american psycho on her parents...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsjgoPM977E"]YouTube - Patrick Bateman - Dry Cleaners Scene[/ame]

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        Im actually a srs bsns man
        I know
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

I was selling some EG foglights with covers, no loom.. they were up for like $100, dude offered me $70, I could use the money so I said alright, Then he said how about $50... I told him to go fuck himself.

LOL I would tell him the same thing
          But thats because he offed 70 you said yes then he lowballed, mother fucker doesn't understand how this works

Comment

• Would you lie about your grandma being sick and in the hospital so you'll be gone a while? Then when you ask to see her, she goes "They won't approve of you yet." Even though you've met her mom? Then go "they'll have to know you'll stick around. it's like a test to see if you're worthy enough." Amongst this time when her grandma was "out of the hospital" she goes to see her in Houston. Then up pops up pictures of her ex-bf and family on Facebook of her Houston trip. Tries to play it off as "old pictures" and continues to lie about it. When you point out details like her Honda key and purse that she never had before a month prior to this, she goes "that's my cousin's key and purse" when she drives a Toyota? Then you want to stab her in the eye for being a cunt. Oh, not to mention she told me her email and password and I found this essay worth of email to same ex bf wanting to marry him and shit and saying how I wasn't anything because her heart was with him, blah blah. Then she says "I didn't think you'd actually go on my email." Well, you fucking dumbass, I had suspicions already, so I did.

/rant
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
            Originally posted by Jedidiah
            he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

i stand corrected.

we are all professional lowballers.
              Fucking right we are.
              Originally posted by Oxer View Post

It's a song quote you idiot. Jay-Z motherfucker.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Would you lie about your grandma being sick and in the hospital so you'll be gone a while? Then when you ask to see her, she goes "They won't approve of you yet." Even though you've met her mom? Then go "they'll have to know you'll stick around. it's like a test to see if you're worthy enough." Amongst this time when her grandma was "out of the hospital" she goes to see her in Houston. Then up pops up pictures of her ex-bf and family on Facebook of her Houston trip. Tries to play it off as "old pictures" and continues to lie about it. When you point out details like her Honda key and purse that she never had before a month prior to this, she goes "that's my cousin's key and purse" when she drives a Toyota? Then you want to stab her in the eye for being a cunt.

/rant
                lol
                y u mad though?

Comment

yeah it sucks when you are being low balled but its all part of the game dont get get your dick all tangled about it. seans over in cali spitting on people for less than that

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    LOL I would tell him the same thing
                    But thats because he offed 70 you said yes then he lowballed, mother fucker doesn't understand how this works
                    Indeed.. Im sure you'll be fine haha.

Originally posted by Han View Post
                    Would you lie about your grandma being sick and in the hospital so you'll be gone a while? Then when you ask to see her, she goes "They won't approve of you yet." Even though you've met her mom? Then go "they'll have to know you'll stick around. it's like a test to see if you're worthy enough." Amongst this time when her grandma was "out of the hospital" she goes to see her in Houston. Then up pops up pictures of her ex-bf and family on Facebook of her Houston trip. Tries to play it off as "old pictures" and continues to lie about it. When you point out details like her Honda key and purse that she never had before a month prior to this, she goes "that's my cousin's key and purse" when she drives a Toyota? Then you want to stab her in the eye for being a cunt. Oh, not to mention she told me her email and password and I found this essay worth of email to same ex bf wanting to marry him and shit and saying how I wasn't anything because her heart was with him, blah blah. Then she says "I didn't think you'd actually go on my email." Well, you fucking dumbass, I had suspicions already, so I did.

/rant
                    Sorry to make you remember all that shit bro... but that sounds like a fucked up bitch.. I actually have a similar story.. Maybe not all the flights interstate etc... but the whole "They wont approve of you" thing extends past asians

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    It's a song quote you idiot. Jay-Z motherfucker.
                    I know what it is you fuck face.

Comment

lol
                      y u mad though?
                      Kicked that bitch out of my life.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                      Originally posted by Jedidiah
                      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

yeah it sucks when you are being low balled but its all part of the game dont get get your dick all tangled about it. seans over in cali spitting on people for less than that
                        When Im selling, I usually dont have time to haggle. I list my shit priced firm.

Comment

Would you lie about your grandma being sick and in the hospital so you'll be gone a while? Then when you ask to see her, she goes "They won't approve of you yet." Even though you've met her mom? Then go "they'll have to know you'll stick around. it's like a test to see if you're worthy enough." Amongst this time when her grandma was "out of the hospital" she goes to see her in Houston. Then up pops up pictures of her ex-bf and family on Facebook of her Houston trip. Tries to play it off as "old pictures" and continues to lie about it. When you point out details like her Honda key and purse that she never had before a month prior to this, she goes "that's my cousin's key and purse" when she drives a Toyota? Then you want to stab her in the eye for being a cunt. Oh, not to mention she told me her email and password and I found this essay worth of email to same ex bf wanting to marry him and shit and saying how I wasn't anything because her heart was with him, blah blah. Then she says "I didn't think you'd actually go on my email." Well, you fucking dumbass, I had suspicions already, so I did.

/rant
                          Where the fuck did this come from?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Kicked that bitch out of my life.
                            lol reminds me of a song lyric

"i finally kicked that two faced, black hearted bitch out of my life for good. I suggest you do the same"

Comment

lol
                              y u mad though?
                              Hahahahahaha.. you're a cunt Dude.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post

I know, hence why I happily told him to fuck himself. Learn how to lowball before trying.... Thats all I can say to cunts like that.

Which reminds me of that meme... "Ill have coke." "Is pepsi alright?" "Is monopoly money alright?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Where the fuck did this come from?
                                the heart kielan.....the heart.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X