X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuuuuuuu

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      not my personal wheels but ive seen 3 redrills and they did good enough job. theyre still holding after about a year of pretty hard driving
      Just be cautious referring people to a company you have not dealt with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        what would they do with the 5x100 holes?
        Fill them?
        fill some of it yeah, just so its not oblong.

i could be 100% wrong though

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
          Asian girls are a bad idea.
          But a lot are so damn hawt!!!

Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
          fuuuuuuu
          This!!
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            i take it youve had a bad experience?

Comment

• Benz, what you mean by support the notch?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                $2900, fuck that noise.

Go for the other ones then, I take it you didnt win those ones on YJ?

Hawt asian from last night is here again... Picking up asians will always amaze me, How does it work when they barely speak engrish? Its fucking magnet shit right thurr.
                Yeah 1880 is a deal, but I put that up for reference of fitment
                he is 18x10 -5 in the rear and this one is 18x10-12 so i will have a little more poke.
                and up front he is 18x9 +1 and this one is 18x8.5 +16, also he said you need a 10mm spacer to make the fronts clear the z32 caliper so I'm guessing he is 18x9 -9 so I would need a 25mm spacer.

oh and no i lost em, think they ended up going for 1200-1300
                Last edited by Dudermagee; 04-21-2011, 12:57 PM.
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

hello Mr. Lee
                  Hello Duder.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Ohai2uJase!

You would know, what does a white guy have to do to pick up an amazing asian? Learn how to speak asian?

haha
                  Korean? Japanese? Chinese? Vietnamese?

Be back in a few hours RT.

Class.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                  Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                  Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                    yowza!

Comment

he is 18x10 -5 in the rear and this one is 18x10-12 so i will have a little more poke.
                      and up front he is 18x9 +1 and this one is 18x8.5 +16, also he said you need a 10mm spacer to make the fronts clear the z32 caliper so I'm guessing he is 18x9 -9 so I would need a 25mm spacer.
                      Make it happen

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      Korean? Japanese? Chinese? Vietnamese?

Be back in a few hours RT.

Class.
                      Korea has some hotties, as does Jap, but I wouldnt go chinese or viet.. lol

Thai is also alright, aslong as they arent fucking lady boys.

Comment

• They are hot, yes, but until you find an Asian chick that acts like a white chick, stay far, far away.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                        Originally posted by Jedidiah
                        he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

sell rpf-1s for what ever and pick these us asap for maximun winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
                            They are hot, yes, but until you find an Asian chick that acts like a white chick, stay far, far away.
                            How come? Asian mafia will come for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              How come? Asian mafia will come for me?
                              You do not want to deal with traditional Asian culture and mannerisms.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                              Originally posted by Jedidiah
                              he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• A hot Asian is such a fuckin rarity. I definitely do not have that yellow fever

Comment

Working...
                                X