X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you keeping up, its been over 24 hours since my uncles surgery and they are still unable to wake him up. They were expecting him to wake up sometime last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      watching "Im gonna git you sucka"

Havent seen this shit in forever
      have not seen.

but killa season is like a d-grade movie. its funny cause you laugh at its horrable-ness
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
        For those of you keeping up, its been over 24 hours since my uncles surgery and they are still unable to wake him up. They were expecting him to wake up sometime last night.
        Damn dude. I hope everyone in the family is hangin in there. That cant be easy for you guys.
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

For those of you keeping up, its been over 24 hours since my uncles surgery and they are still unable to wake him up. They were expecting him to wake up sometime last night.
          Oh man, sorry to hear.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• watchin friday

Comment

so sorry to hear that, i hope everything turns out ok
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Damn man.

Sorry to hear.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Shit Sean, Stay strong man

Comment

I'm sorry, Sean.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Thanks guys, I'll let you know if anything changes

Comment

• 4 beers into the power hour somehow the girls are 2.5 in? Cheating? Yeah they are.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          4 beers into the power hour somehow the girls are 2.5 in? Cheating? Yeah they are.
                          Fuck their shit up
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• go team kelly!

Comment

• Damn I didn't even see your post Sean, hope everything goes well... I know what that's like I'm here if you need someone to talk to...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                Fuck their shit up
                                Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                                go team kelly!
                                Oh I will, I'm winning, I'm so fucking full, not even drunk I'm just full... FUCK. I keep burping and shit...
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X