X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont cheap on mech stuff, only things ill buy reps of is body parts, no way im paying $800 for a bys lip spoiler when they make a legit fitment knockoff for $150

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
      hahaah then enough with my thrifty-ness, i thought i might be able to find a deal but that shits way too risky. ive heard of nasty spikes from shitty bov's
      My friend has been running a greddy knock off on his rx7 for about 3 years or so
      IIRC only problem he has was a rubber "seal" had dried out, he just oil'd it up and he was good to go.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by iwannabeam3 View Post
        Now to just figure out how I installed them wrong.

Originally posted by Oxer
        people are such stupid cunts.
        fuck everybody.
        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
        Originally posted by Dudermagee
        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
          dont cheap on mech stuff, only things ill buy reps of is body parts, no way im paying $800 for a bys lip spoiler when they make a legit fitment knockoff for $150
          I'm split about that kind of thing
          I agree with the mech shit, but with body parts I'll spend money for good parts.
          But when fucked up\used JDM front lips are going for 400 and I can get a rep for 200, fuck that.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          thats why i asked...it was just like 30 bucks cheaper and the guy must have said it was real 95 times in the description

i usually do that, but im trying to save a few where i can cause this cunt car is massively over budget
          Thats like K dating a girl and keeps telling us hes not gay....

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
            I just saw that, I'm fucking dying that kid is a fucking retard.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAwesome View Post
              dont cheap on mech stuff, only things ill buy reps of is body parts, no way im paying $800 for a bys lip spoiler when they make a legit fitment knockoff for $150
              im getting the real deal for sure but just wanted to see if a nigg can get some free shipping or something

dont buy knock offs.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• There was a time, in the long long ago, when I would try to help these idiots. But now, I try as hard as I can to get them to buy the wrong shit.

I always post wrong offsets and space specs.

Unless I get pm'd, then I feel that they are making a decent effort.

Comment

• when its something you cant even tell, i just cant justify a 500% price increase

granted ive always been a full time student. if i get this job. its a different story

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                    I'm split about that kind of thing
                    I agree with the mech shit, but with body parts I'll spend money for good parts.
                    But when fucked upused JDM front lips are going for 400 and I can get a rep for 200, fuck that.

Waitwut? I'm not gay, but I'm not dating anyone?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                      There was a time, in the long long ago, when I would try to help these idiots. But now, I try as hard as I can to get them to buy the wrong shit.

heres another asshole. 1800 dollar stock wheels that are rattle canned purple

Comment

• OMGZ SHAWN DooBZ LIKE WHAT rims should I getz>@>~@E$>~ and like what sizesss rimmzz should dey bee

Comment

thats why i asked...it was just like 30 bucks cheaper and the guy must have said it was real 95 times in the description

i usually do that, but im trying to save a few where i can cause this cunt car is massively over budget
                          that looks pretty legit to me....as long as you get exactly what is in the photos.

but you can be sure for 200

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

Comment

heres another asshole. 1800 dollar stock wheels that are rattle canned purple

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17035
                              helped you out there

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                                There was a time, in the long long ago, when I would try to help these idiots. But now, I try as hard as I can to get them to buy the wrong shit.

you're a bad man

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Waitwut? I'm not gay, but I'm not dating anyone?
                                exactly

Comment

Working...
                                X