This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Han View Post
    I only brought lunch which consists of 4 hard boiled eggs, half a Jason's Deli sandwich and leftover chips.
    4 eggs? God damn. Got cholesterol?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      4 eggs? God damn. Got cholesterol?
      Eggs are the good kind of cholesterol Plus, I work out and need the protein and that helps regulate your cholesterol anyways.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
      Originally posted by Jedidiah
      he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Good morning boys

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
          Good morning boys
          Morning.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
            Eggs are the good kind of cholesterol Plus, I work out and need the protein and that helps regulate your cholesterol anyways.
            They change that shit so often, I'll just let you go on your way musclecalbuffpants.
            Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Good morning boys
            Good morrow to you sir.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Good morning boys
              hey sexy
              cars and stuff

Comment

They change that shit so often, I'll just let you go on your way musclecalbuffpants.

Good morrow to you sir.
                Well, it must be true. I mean people down like 3-6 eggs a day consistently for months at a time without problem.
                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• i fucking love eggs

steak and eggs and eggs and steak
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• Oh and as someone with cholesterol problems, I can go ahead and let you know eggs are the first things doctors recommend you get rid of.

Comment

Oh and as someone with cholesterol problems, I can go ahead and let you know eggs are the first things doctors recommend you get rid of.
                      That's what I thought, my dad has slightly high cholesterol, and his doctor told him to reduce the egg intake.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol i got to dennys and pow down 6 eggs. homefries. 2 pancakes. toast. and sausage.
                        cars and stuff

Comment

• I've heard 1-2 eggs a day for sedentary people won't create a problem. I don't see 3-4 a day for active people would be any worse.

Comment

That's what I thought, my dad has slightly high cholesterol, and his doctor told him to reduce the egg intake.
                            Specifically the yolk, I get egg white omelettes now.

Comment

• This piece of shit phone has fucking alzheimers or something.

Comment

Specifically the yolk, I get egg white omelettes now.
                                Yeah the yolks are the "bad" part, which is unfortunate because it tastes so damn good.

At home we get fresh eggs (we have 18 chickens), and they taste so good.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X