This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    This dude just walked into class, I can't tell where his back hair ends and the hair on his head begins. I'm going to go ahead and say he's a wookie.
    thats disgusting
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
      thats disgusting
      Oh I know.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Oh I know.
        i feel sorry for you just being in the same room, i would throw up on him
        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          Interesting. That tiger's nose is a human butt.
          yup

since there is nakedness in it

here's the utube

nsfw btw
          Last edited by P78; 04-20-2011, 09:11 AM.
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
            Interesting. That tiger's nose is a human butt.
            it not
            cars and stuff

Comment

i feel sorry for you just being in the same room, i would throw up on him
              I nearly did, thankfully I can't see him now, cause there is a pretty girl sitting in between me and him, and I have to look around her to see him. I have no reason to look around her.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I nearly did, thankfully I can't see him now, cause there is a pretty girl sitting in between me and him, and I have to look around her to see him. I have no reason to look around her.
                unless u tried to prove a new human species is emerging

then u would have to catalog him extensively

Comment

get her number by the end of class

Comment

• jared

no no no no no

dating girl from class will result in drama

Comment

• who said anything about dating...

Comment

get her number by the end of class
                        She's not RIGHT in front of me, she is like 3 rows in front of me.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol

drama still will be had tho

cuz she knows where u at
                          hahaha

u have much to learn my young grasshopper

Comment

• lol i fucked with co workers and shit before. everything worked out fine for me cause you just dont give a fuck at the end of the day im just lazy and they are easy targets

Comment

• Well aren't you special. lol
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

She's not RIGHT in front of me, she is like 3 rows in front of me.
                                ur black.... just poke her in the back with ur dick to get her attention. tie a note to the tip or something
                                cars and stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X