This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    another faggot with a e36 claiming to be extremely low.
    where?
    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
      what should i eat for dinner? ... and dont say dick!!
      but, you answered your own question *shrug

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      The link says playboy.....
      doesnt mean they gonna have tits showing. ill take a #4 tho please, hold the canadian faggotness
      Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
        but, you answered your own question *shrug

doesnt mean they gonna have tits showing. ill take a #4 tho please, hold the canadian faggotness
        Anything with playboy should automatically click NSFW in your head. Seriously lol.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
          where?

he just HAD to let us know that hes not just low but extremely low

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=17009

he just HAD to let us know that hes not just low but extremely low
            404: Low not found
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i use to watch "the girls next door" barely saw shit, i guess thats why it doesnt automatically click
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                i use to watch "the girls next door" barely saw shit, i guess thats why it doesnt automatically click
                Barely saw shit because its on TV and censor it out, but jesus they take off pretty much all their clothing in every episode, not sure what show you were watching.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  We get one day of sun 6 days of rain. I'm fucking done with this shit.
                  20 days of sun, one day of moderately cloudy weather here....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rally View Post
                    its almost always gray and shit here lol

Comment

• i can see way too much tire haha dudes not low
                      cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Barely saw shit because its on TV and censor it out, but jesus they take off pretty much all their clothing in every episode, not sure what show you were watching.
                        meh

Comment

• Originally posted by Rally View Post

cars and stuff

Comment

• for

Comment

• Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                              Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• im posting a gif too

Comment

Working...
                                X