This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
    mc donalds, cause they have to givea shit about food quality (due to govern regul)
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs
      I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrB3xDjDs5A"]YouTube - Sandstorm - Darude ( High Definition )[/ame]

Comment

• im at the point of fucking rage right now. my entire laptop is smaller than internet window on my imac. i have to scroll everywhere! ugh
          Originally posted by M.Burroughs
          I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• looooooooooooooooooool
            \

bedtime

Comment

• wow luke

ages since i heard taht song

that ur liking?
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• later luke!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

mc donalds is fucking amazing though, cause they give a shit about food quality
                  not even close

go watch food inc and you'll see whats really going on
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• morning RT.

Weather is all fucked up this week.

Yesterday we had like 25°C around 2pm, and then at 5pm, it rained and hailed like I haven't seen in a good while.

I am already regreting the fact I didn't bring my umbrella again today...
                    www.racingart.com.br/forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      not even close

go watch food inc and you'll see whats really going on
                      JP McD > US McD

Comment

• RT is slow this morning.
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• check events page for my charity dyno day- if your not going to sowo its gonna be a blast

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
                          fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skibum291 View Post
                            check events page for my charity dyno day- if your not going to sowo its gonna be a blast
                            That is rather close to me, but I think that's the same weekend as Dubs @ the Beach
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

JP McD > US McD
                              lol has nothing to do with what I'm talking about
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                                That is rather close to me, but I think that's the same weekend as Dubs @ the Beach
                                nope- same day as sowo- datb is the 30th this year

member # 1168

Originally posted by Deltron
                                fast & furious 6 will just be slammed cars. Brians new job is stealing and selling oilpans. the climax of the movie is when torretto has to get over a speedbump.

Comment

Working...
                                X