X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good i suppose, havnt heard any bad things. no news is good news
    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• ^lol

damn just spent 20 mins in the nsfw girl pic thread

some dissapointment was had
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• never organising shit for car events again other than for more than me and best mate,

Comment

• what happened mate?

Comment

• organised it for 5 people, 2 people have pulled out and 3rd probably wont be able to come either so ive tried to organise others, silly cunts want there money back but it wont happen unless i get more people to come

Comment

• next time u state, no reimbursements

Comment

• mmmmmmmmmmm fried chicken, sticky rice, pesto pasta mmmmmmmmmmmmm
                I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• alcohol

Comment

• strange combination jared

each dish on it's own yes

Comment

• What's up guys?
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• lol its usually just chicken and rice but i was craving pasta

Comment

• i'm having pasta pesto tomz i think

filled with spinach and ricotta cheese and also others filled with prosciutto

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            DUDEMAN!!! WAITT,i
                            wat happen?
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• i had maccas for tea tonite

Comment

• yeah im hella picky, i dont eat cheese or veggies or seafood

Comment

Working...
                                X