X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enough that they're sticking out far enough from letting me put on my caps.

-Dan

Comment

• I mean I guess you could, I really don't know all that much about spacers and such so I really can't be of much help.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Had such a tasty dinner, girlfriend made me steak with a cherry wine reduction made with bacon fat, garlic bacon mashed taters and green beans with a glass of the cherry wine, I took a picture I'll put up once I get home from Michigan in a few days, life is good

Comment

• you're good then. just make sure that 8mm is dead center so it doesnt throw your balance off.

Comment

• As long as the bolts are torqued on evenly (I always do 100 ft/lb for each so I know they're even and tight) I don't think it would be a problem.

But lets me real, im lazy and my car is damaged right now. Ill wake up tomorrow and do absolutely nothing until the insurance guy comes and my car is worth cleaning haha.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
              you're good then. just make sure that 8mm is dead center so it doesnt throw your balance off.
              The tires are already unbalanced . Again I am too lazy to take them off again, go to a place, pay $10 to get them balanced, then throw them on lol

-Dan

Comment

• I let my girl drive my e36 m3 it was a 95 so no traction control, had the uuc m5 clutch a super light fly wheel and a uuc adjustable shifter that was mega notchy, was teaching her how to drive a 5 speed, she did fine

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                  I let my girl drive my e36 m3 it was a 95 so no traction control, had the uuc m5 clutch a super light fly wheel and a uuc adjustable shifter that was mega notchy, was teaching her how to drive a 5 speed, she did fine
                  sorry dude, fresh outta gold stars.

Comment

• You sir, are ballsy.

No woman will ever drive my car. No matter how shitty it is.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I let my ex gf drive my e36 when it was automatic. It was the worst feeling ever I think

-Dan

Comment

sorry dude, fresh outta gold stars.
                        Hahaha, sorry wasn't supposed to make you feel bad, just sayin I got a steak dinner made for me by a girl who can handle a rad car, just sayin

Comment

• haha it didn't bro. just joking around. ps, mike lost he game earlier.

and now, so did you.

Comment

haha it didn't bro. just joking around. ps, mike lost he game earlier.

and now, so did you.

found him.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Comment

• Don't mention it, I got you homie.
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X