X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha we all can meet up half way somewhere. Lets say Kansas?

-Dan

Comment

• What the fuck is in Kansas?
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        Kielan, how are we suppose to see it together (no homo) when your like 6 hours away haha
        I was kidding... hahah
        Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
        haha we all can meet up half way somewhere. Lets say Kansas?
        Ehhh, Minnesota that way we can meet up with Vdubkid and Bracknaphobia.

Originally posted by Uyles View Post
        It happened probably about 30 seconds before we passed because people were running over and shit trying to find out what happend. I'll explain as best I can.
        It's a 2 lane freeway, mind you.
        So I'm going to assume this white camry (I think it was a camry, couldn't tell) was in the fast lane, and there was some slow motherfucker in front of him. He gets pissed off, tries to pass him in the slow lane. There's an 18 wheeler in front of him probably going about 45. camry isn't paying attention, probably going at least 80mph to pass the slow guy in the fast lane.
        He nails the back of the 18 wheeler.
        To describe what i mean by nail, I don't mean nail like nailing your bitch, I mean nailing like going through that back bar that hangs down (tow hitch or something I guess) on the back of the 18 wheeler, getting the top almost completely ripped off, and hitting the back wheels. the door panels crushed in. The camry was the size of a smart car, completely under the back section of an 18 wheeler. If the people inside didn't get decapitated, they got crushed on impact.

...Make sense?

on a happy note: Kielan and Dan, let's go see it. Then we'll...entertain ourselves after.
        Well people need to learn how to drive.

And yes lets go see it. Not sure about that second part though..
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
          Well females need to learn how to drive.
          Fixed.

-Dan

Comment

• No they should never, they belong in the kitchen and the bedroom.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• true dat.

Anyway, would it be a good idea to double up on spacers for my rear? Tomarrow im going to wash the car and lower it a few more cm and take out the rear adjusters. Right now, I have a 12mm hub centric on the rear and a 8mm "universal" that I want to throw on so my final offset is 0. Idk if it would be a good idea or not because it doesn't fit, I have to tape it to the hub until I put the wheel on to hold it center (lol pepboys spacers ftmfl). Im just worried about feeling any wobble while im driving. It would make the rear almost flush so I kinda wanna do it. Opinions?

-Dan

Comment

• My girlfriend can drive my car and drive stick fine. Pick better women?
                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• You let your girlfriend drive your car? bad idea man, bad idea.

-Dan

Comment

• I let her drive it down the street and around the parking lot a couple times. She takes the speedbumps at an angle, bro. It's tight.
                    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• definitely a bad idea. Like my friend did, he let his girl drive his mint supra MKIIV twin turbo with a shit load of mods down a few blocks to sonic. On her way back she turned to wide and to fast and ran into a pole. Now its been lost forever and he doesn't have the car anymore. It was black on chrome wheels. so sick
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Its going to take a loooooooooong time till I let my current girlfriend drive the e36.
                        1) she doesn't know how to drive lol yet alone know how to drive a car thats inches away from the ground
                        2) she doesn't know how to drive a manual car so shes not learning on mine
                        3) she thinks my car is shit because shes a *****.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          true dat.

Anyway, would it be a good idea to double up on spacers for my rear? Tomarrow im going to wash the car and lower it a few more cm and take out the rear adjusters. Right now, I have a 12mm hub centric on the rear and a 8mm "universal" that I want to throw on so my final offset is 0. Idk if it would be a good idea or not because it doesn't fit, I have to tape it to the hub until I put the wheel on to hold it center (lol pepboys spacers ftmfl). Im just worried about feeling any wobble while im driving. It would make the rear almost flush so I kinda wanna do it. Opinions?
                          this is not a good idea. unless you have long enough lug bolts i guess....

Comment

• My friend let his gf drive his automatic in a parking lot, she got too close to a curb so he yelled stop she slammed on the brakes, he wasn't wearing his seatbelt, he slammed into the windshield and cracked the windshield.

Speak of the devil^^^

Never let a woman drive your car.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
                              this is not a good idea. unless you have long enough lug bolts i guess....
                              I converted to studs and they're long enough.

-Dan

Comment

• How long is long enough? Like how many threads are we talking?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X