• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charlie.S View Post
    you irish now?
    Ayee

Originally posted by Kielan
    can't trust black people..

Comment

• alright, i guess i'm out gents. stay low, stanceworks.
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
        alright, i guess i'm out gents. stay low, stanceworks.
        Good Night George.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
        Originally posted by Oxer
        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
          alright, i guess i'm out gents. stay low, stanceworks.
          goodnight! I'm out too.

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• As some of you may or may not know, I had my blue steelies stolen from me, well today they popped up again at the show. I talked to the guy and he bought them from the guy that stole them from me, once I informed him that they were mine he played it as if he really didn't know him, thats not the vibe I got at all. So in talking he kept saying "well yea I paid good money for these man" as if that magically makes the fact that they are stolen property disapered, It happened suddenly so I had no game plan on what to say, so I left with with

but what I was really doing was

Phase one of my plan is completed

RUN MOTHER FUCKER, RUN, YOU BETTER FUCKING GO TO CHURCH YOU SCARED BITCH CAUSE WE GONE FIN YOU, WE GON FIN YOU

as Dave Chappelle said, "Stedman, we gon get this bitch" both of them, I don't give a fuck about this random dude, and I want both of them going down

Comment

• get em
              Originally posted by M.Burroughs
              I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                No Drama is fucker.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                This one Andrew?

Looks like BN Sports aero for BMW
                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                Drama you are like god
                Originally posted by SwearBear
                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• needs moar of this:

I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• found out why my alternator belt keeps coming loose every now and then...........

Comment

• weight savings mod

Comment

• lols

Comment

• whats going on big guy

Comment

• fuck all just chillaxin after a huge bbq dinner.

need to have a shave, and burn the fuck out of these ulcers in my mouth with salt!

Comment

• i need my wife, i want someone to cook for me! lol. i get canker sores (mouth ulcers) a lot but im too chicken to kill em with salt

Comment

• fuck its painful

Comment

Working...
                                X