X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dammit george. I just got here yes. Downtown is very much on fire. Shane and I are out on the deck smoking blacks and I can smell frederick burning lol

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• yeah i hear it smells like marshmallows? wtf

but sounds like five guys and pitcrew will be ok, so i don't really care haha
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• hahahaha the deals downtown are so hot, they're on fire
        -George
        flickr

Comment

• Soooo hungry, eagerly waiting on my dinner of steak garlic bacon mashed potatoes and garlic green beans soooooooo hungry

Comment

• made my night dude

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• God I hope this works. If everyone can see this, great, if you can't, I apologize. But this is the reason I came to StanceWorks...

Last edited by Bracknaphobia; 06-30-2010, 08:42 PM.

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
                hahahahahahaha

Cole

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                  Apparently today is drive like an idiot day. At least match the posted speed limit of the highway on which you are attempting-and I mean attempting- to merge. Doing so at 35mph is probably the worst idea of all time. And while you're at it, the fast lane is for passing, not for going five under the speed limit. People piss me off SO much. Time for a brew.
                  2 days ago I was merging onto the highway the woman literally going 15 on the ramp. Literally got stuck behind here because there was a ton of people coming in the left lane, we were going 15 on the fucking highway, do you know how hard it is to change lanes going from 15 to 65 in a 10 car length gap in a bone stock Integra. DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE. Need less to say about 30 seconds later the woman got rear ended HARD by a car coming over the hill we had just merged on. My god wome (except Heather) should not be allowed to drive ever.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i had to share this, browsing through audizine's "fitment" thread i stumbled upon this, and then i shat myself

That shit is epic

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                      2 days ago I was merging onto the highway the woman literally going 15 on the ramp. Literally got stuck behind here because there was a ton of people coming in the left lane, we were going 15 on the fucking highway, do you know how hard it is to change lanes going from 15 to 65 in a 10 car length gap in a bone stock Integra. DAMN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE. Need less to say about 30 seconds later the woman got rear ended HARD by a car coming over the hill we had just merged on. My god wome (except Heather) should not be allowed to drive ever.
                      lol serves her right (if she's okay). If not, still serves her right

Cole

Comment

• Pshhh seen it already. Get with the timesssss.

Hhaha it is so sick.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
                          lol serves her right (if she's okay). If not, still serves her right
                          I have no idea, at the time I was hoping that she was severely injured, because that would have been me.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by prodigee View Post
                            Pshhh seen it already. Get with the timesssss.

Hhaha it is so sick.
                            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                            Drama you are like god
                            Originally posted by SwearBear
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Facebook is pure fail right now. It wont let me comment, post statuses, change my profile picture, nothing.

-Dan

Comment

• ahaahahahahahahah

sucks for you
                                |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                                Drama you are like god
                                Originally posted by SwearBear
                                Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X