This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup Sean...

Fucking raged at the start of my shift... you ever meet fat women in the workplace that like to talk down to you and think they are the boss? Met this bitch like 3 times.....

Shes like "so how long you been working here?"

"9 months, 5 nights a week."

"Oh really?"

"Ya, rly"
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Ah good shit. I'm lucky to have connects at a dealership for wheel stuff and free smog
      Yea I don't pay for my tire mounting ever, smog though... I can't pass legally so its always expensive

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        or people who run them when the headlights arent designed for them or dont have everything they need for them
        yeah I don't care

Originally posted by kqp5092 View Post
        No above 4.3k, that's when HIDs get ricey.
        4.3k for headlights
        3k for fogs
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Fsho, damn cali emissions.

If it ain't the rager himself, sup ox?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            yeah I don't care

4.3k for headlights
            3k for fogs
            Pretty sure 5000k is pure white.. I run ricer lights though lol

Comment

• Think I'm going to go ahead and take off the lights and take off the front bumper today when I get home

Comment

• 5k is pure white, but 4.3k illuminates more of the road, or at least so I've heard.

Sean if you have 8* of camber, I don't even want to think about how much Josh is running...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                  Yeah I'm just saying that I'm running 4.3k and 3k

But yeah the 4.3k is supposed to be like OEM

Comment

• I don't think I'm going to run anything near that kind of camber

Comment

• Originally posted by kqp5092 View Post
                      5k is pure white, but 4.3k illuminates more of the road, or at least so I've heard.

Sean if you have 8* of camber, I don't even want to think about how much Josh is running...
                      Josh and I had about the same camber. I adjusted it out to -5.7

Comment

• Shit yeah i run 8k's from an emergency purchase and used to have 6k fogs. I need to buy bulbs as i just have halogen's in. Wanna buy 5k.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Fsho, damn cali emissions.

If it ain't the rager himself, sup ox?
                          Raging and shit.

Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                          The civic has some badass globes in it, they aint HID, and I dont know what they are... they came with the car. to be honest I couldnt really give a damn about lighting.

Originally posted by kqp5092 View Post
                          5k is pure white, but 4.3k illuminates more of the road, or at least so I've heard.

Not much more? lol.....
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I would love to retrofit but no way in hell am I going to pay 4-500 bucks for that BS right now, maybe later

also need to figure out where I'm going to hide the ballasts

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              Josh and I had about the same camber. I adjusted it out to -5.7
                              Oh word, I guess it just didn't look like as much. Which makes sense, because Josh's M is haggard as shit.
                              Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Raging and shit.

The civic has some badass globes in it, they aint HID, and I dont know what they are... they came with the car. to be honest I couldnt really give a damn about lighting.

Not much more? lol.....
                              I care about lighting, I do a lot of night driving, and fucking animals like to jump out in front of cars where I live. That and HIDs look a lot better.
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              I would love to retrofit but no way in hell am I going to pay 4-500 bucks for that BS right now, maybe later

also need to figure out where I'm going to hide the ballasts
                              I have projectors, HID projectors? Nope. Do I give a damn? NOPE.

Comment

• Those were at -8*

Comment

Working...
                                X