cockmeatsammich

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
      cockmeatsammich

hahahaha i wonder who did that
      DISREGARD FEMALES ACQUIRE CURRENCY!

Comment

• Im stoked on a few things right now. Just got a new hair cut (lolzz), never Real World tonight, the gas station down the street sells 50/50 (half iced tea half lemonade), this huge package of clothes is arriving at my doorstep tomorrow. Then to top it all off, my vacation officially starts noon on friday.

-Dan

Comment

• Arnold Palmers (50/50) are fantastic. Not a big fan of iced tea, but I'll drink those all day. Shit's so cash.

but I can understand the haircut thing. I need one so damn bad
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• Little big planet? Fuckin love it, and thanks for the birthday wishes on facebook broskis

Comment

• Originally posted by vdubkid View Post
              Arnold Palmers (50/50) are fantastic. Not a big fan of iced tea, but I'll drink those all day. Shit's so cash.

but I can understand the haircut thing. I need one so damn bad
              They have them for $1 at the college store. We use to pick cases up on a daily basis. And fuckin hair cut cost me $16, but I gave her a $20 because she was a cutie lol

-Dan

Comment

• Shit I **** going to such a podunk little school. We don't get shit from the local town except for a pub crawl once a year (which I'll admit is fucking sweet)

And I tend to either get a free haircut from my buddy with a pair of clippers (which is great but not ideal haha. you get what you pay for) but I'm not going to lie, when I'm home I spend like $50. It's worth it too, leave that place feeling like a super model haha
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Hehehehe

Comment

• So bored right now

Comment

• clearly turdsmith
                      -George
                      flickr

Comment

• $50 for a hair cut?! fug that. We have this place at college called "just for men" and its full of hotties walking around with their tits out cutting hair. And you get free beer when you get a hair cut if your 21. They have that shit on tap. Its expensive tho.

-Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by wheelfetish View Post
                          $50 for a hair cut?! fug that. We have this place at college called "just for men" and its full of hotties walking around with their tits out cutting hair. And you get free beer when you get a hair cut if your 21. They have that shit on tap. Its expensive tho.
                          that sounds like heaven. god damn.

and yeah, I steal money from my mom (and by steal, I mean she just pays. she's kickass like that). When I do pay for a hair cut, it's at supercuts or some place like that.

but fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm at this phone bank that started at 4 and ends at 9. I'm not even paid for this bull shit.
                          -George
                          flickr

Comment

• I just got my hair doo at super cuts hahahaha. My parents pay for my hair cuts, but since I just spent $300 on clothes on my dads credit card, I decided ill pay for it haha.

-Dan

Comment

• Just had my first legal beer, my girlfriends dad surprised me with my favorite, a Newcastle, mmmmmmmm

Comment

• Also, all I've had to eat today was a slice of pizza around 1 so needless to say that one beer is being felt haha, I feel like such a light weight

Comment

Working...
                                X